• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
    My big all-time favorite is mismagius. I don't know why, but I've liked it since I first saw a pic of it. Some of my other favs include Flygon, chikorita, Blaziken, Roserade, and Persian. ^^

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Mine is Charizard 'cause it just is. It was my first starter evolution when I got Blue. Then, I switched to Blastiose for a while for a reason I find very silly. But I went back to Charizard.

Dark Palkia

Learning English xB
    Years
    Mmmm... my favourite pokemon? Porygon-Z. At first it was Porygon, but...Porygon-z...it looks like inteligent, mad and stupid at the same time...just like me! xD

Oh, and the second would be gallade, just because his opposite, gardevoir, remembers me someone n.nU

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Xatu... I've been able to successfully use a Xatu in both the OU and Uber metagame, so he doesn't suck as badly as some people would think. His main gimmick is to switch into Close Combat/Earthquake, hit with parafusion, and Night Shade the cripple or its replacement. I've also been told that I look like a Xatu, since I have a tendency to stare off into the distance in the middle of a conversation. By the way, Xatu is a totem condor. A lot of people don't know that. In fact, I remember someone calling him a parrot...

Dusknoir... I've always been a defensive player, and Dusknoir is my most recent tank (replacing Umbreon). Multiple type immunities, base 135 (?) defenses, and is capable of dealing decent damage with Pain Split, a trait that Umbreon lacks. Plus, Will-O-Wisp is one of my favorite attacks.

Gliscor... looks like a robotic enemy from the early Sonic games, which is probably the main reason I like it. Seriously. Battle-wise, it's remarkably easy to Swords Dance once and proceed to sweep an entire team (assuming you're using Timid + 252 speed, anything else is too slow). Expert Belt is godly on him, as the elemental Fangs give him broad coverage. He's also able to fill roles as a Spiker, P-hazer, wall, and Baton Passer. He's a pretty versatile... whatever the hell he is.

Batmans Playtoy

To the Batmobile!
    Years
    For me its always been a tie between Jolteon and Sandslash.

Jolteon because its uber powerful and extremely fast.

Sandslash because......well I'm not really to sure why I just always have.

Awan

Graphic Designer
    Years
    My favorite would be 1st generation pokemon, they are more original to me. My top 5 is:
    1. Hitmochan
    2. Electabuzz
    3. Scyther
    4. Clefairy (Sing ftw~)
    5. Pikachu (Pika Pika?)

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Blaziken! Its cool,tall,fierce,powerful and most of all,its a fire type and I love fire type Pokemon.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    I love Cacturne! Betya nobody else loves Cacturne as much as I do!

That thing is overpowered with Sucker Punch and Focus Punch, as he hits hard if you decide to attack or not. He gets Sandstorm support from Tyranitar, making him more difficult to hit... As such, you see it EVERYWHERE on Smogon. He's the new Garchomp.

You: Attack that Cacturne!
    Them: STAB Sucker Punch
    You are dead.

You: Okay... Don't attack that Cacturne!
    Them: Focus Punch
    You are dead.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    My favourites are Mightyena,Flareon,Turtwig,Pikachu,Salamence and Ampharos. I like them because......well,just because. :D

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    Manaphy. Best Pokemon and always will be the best Pokemon
    ...I beg to differ...Mew was the originial "Cute" Legendary therefore it's automaticaly better than Manaphy (sorry it's the logic of pokemon 1st gen always beat other gen...but don't get me wrong Manaphy can be badass)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back