• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    1. Raichu: I've never played a pokemon game without my trusted Rhea (f. raichu) and even in the older games when pokemon didn't have a gender, I've always thought of mine as a girl. They're just so chubby and tough looking, but cute still, I love them c:

2. Empoleon, ever since I saw Piplup I fell in love with him, and as soon as I saw his final evolution that just got me. He looks so cool and bulky <3

3. Shaymin/Shaymin-S, again like Raichu, she's just so adorable yet tough, its my thing lol XD

I have plenty others but those are the 3 off the top of my head.

GoingPokemonCrazy

Bird Pokemon Rule
    Years
    Pigeot would definetly be my favourite because pidgey was the actual first basic besides catepie you find in kanto. And pigeot is so quick strong and mighty. GO PIGEOT YOU RULE!

LP

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2009
    • Lugia - Its awsome!
    • Lucario - I dunno why, I use it alot in Brawl, and controling aura is really cool!
    • Darkrai - Gotta love him!
    • Luxray - His übercool :D
    • Magikarp - My absolute fav! <3

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
    I'm quite fond of Gardevoir's design, but probably not for the reason she is so internet-famous. She has a disproportionately large head and limbs that are clearly non-functional/vestigial, which is exactly the kind of morphology you would expect to evolve for a creature that relies heavily on telekinetic/telepathic abilities. The legendary pixies' designs are nice for similar reasons.

I also really like Metagross-- it has a brilliant name, concept, stat distribution, typing... I mean, it has four brains!

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
    Eevee has got to be my number one favorite! ^^ It's all soft cuddly and cute! And Wooper comes in the same place, I mean, who doesn't love the adorable look on it's face and the adorable sounds it makes in the Anime? Woopah! ^^

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    I'm a water Pokemon lover, so my favourite is Poliwhirl (used to be Mudkip). Along with most water pokemon, I also love: Sandslash, Shuppet, and Shinx. The triple S's.

Years
    Deciding on a favorite pokemon is hard because there are just so many cool pokemon, for instance:
    Solrock
    Porygon-Z
    Breloom
    Rampardos

And basically alot more but if any were to be my all time favorite it would (Probably!) be Dusknoir.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken (also see sig ) .
    He is bcuz he was the only Pokemon I trained in Sapphire (other than my MB Kyogre ) and reached Lv. 83 in the annoying Liza & Tate !

WhiteTux

[G]reen_[L]antern
    Years
    I think my favorite pokemon are the Regis (XD i know three). They appeal to me because of their robotic sense to them. I don't know, maybe i just like technology too much. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back