• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melaugh

Eevee Fan Boy
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Besides Eevee and it's evolutions, I would say most of the Hoenn region Pokemon. It was the first region I played in and they all still look awesome.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    non-legendary: infernape is my #1 fave, although i love pretty much all fire types.
    legendary: even though i don't use them, i loooove cresselia. she's so pretty. <3

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
    I forgot!! I also like Arbok and Persian. And Mightyena. And some others... Pokemon are all so amazing its hard to pick!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2009
    Pichu! Scizor and Leafeon are up there as well, they're really the only ones who can compete with Pichu.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    liek i luv Arceus!!

Just kidding (Arceus is probably my least favorite)...My all time favorite is the awesome ARCANINE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the thing, it looks so majestic. It's also a fire type which despite it's weaknesses, is my favorite type.

Some other favorites I have are Dragonite, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Typhlosion Magmar, Farfetch'd, Golduck, Kingdra, Flygon, Gyarados, Gengar, and Alazakam

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Some sort of tie between Gardevoir, Typhlosion, or Feraligatr. All amazing pokemon (though fairly popular it seems, on the interwebz)

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    Dialga of course!

And the best Pokemon prize goes to:
    DIALGA

What could be cooler than a dragon that can control time, has a powerful Diamond on his chest, and be made of steel (sort of)? Besides, Dialga could beat any Pokemon, any day, just use common sense! The games don't put it that way though, because they don't let Dialga use his power to control time, but he still beats Palkia!

Ultimate #1 Flareon Fan

Flareon Obsesser
    Years
    Three words: Flareon. For. Ever. <3 It's just so adorable, I love Fire types, my first Flareon was my first level 100 Pokemon, and it's been my favorite since my brother gave me his Yellow version and I was looking through the Eeveelutions. ...I also think that it might technically be my first Pokemon, too, since my brother had already gotten Eevee and then I evolved it, but I'm just gonna stop there since I could go on all day. x3

Last edited:

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
    My favorite is probably Swablu and Altaria (mainly the shiny ones) they're so cute and pretty. x3

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    actually, i like ivysaur, because, its one of the originals, it's green, its cute, and adorablew, it has a redbulb on its back, it's fast and is a special attacker.. ivysaur FTW

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I've got to say.... Armaldo. look in sig.
    Nuff said.
    XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I like many Pokemon and though I am not such a fan of Togepis normally , You gotta love totaro ^^

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
    1. Mamoswine - Its amazing, just take a quick glance at it when you can...that's a mighty fine specimen of a monster ain't it? It's gotten me through thick and thicker so it'll always be my favorite.
    2. Typhlosion - How could I ever forget my first Lv. 100 unstoppable beast!? I ran over Red with that monster!
    3. Turtwig - Almost beat Dialga with it[caught it though] and almost beat Volkner with it [swept everything but Ambipom] so...yeah.
    4. Eevee - Oh yeah...Shadow Ball'd Fantina to death...enough said.
    5. Tyranitar - Another unstoppable beast...just look at it...it's so precious!

I got a lot more but I might return!

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    Garchomp-He's just always looked really cool. Plus, his attacks are killer.
    Murkrow-I don't know why I love murkrow so much...I just do, for some inexplainable reason. And I like him a lot.
    Alakazam-I love Psychics, and Alakazam is just cool.
    Ursaring-I usually tend to gravitate towards tanks.

That's all I can think of right now, but I love them! ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back