• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    1: Mewtwo: very cool
    2: Lucario : very cool
    3: Lugia: cool
    4: Ampharos: nice
    5: Scizor: cool
    6: Flygon: cool

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Pikachu, Pichu and Raichu!

They're just Chubby, Cute and Hugable...

But watch out for those Sparks! :)

P.S. = Bzzzzzt! :)

Support Pokemon Times! Post on my Newspaper Thread! :)

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
    Years
    My fave pokemon of all time has to be Bulbasaur! Ever since I first saw Bulbasaurs mysterious garden Ive been hooked. Since then I've become a massive fan of grass types and also had a massive Bulbasaur plush for my birthday one year. I also nicknamed my Bulbasaur Bruteroot after the guy in the first movie. Lushness!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Gardevoir- I adore this Pokemon because of its elegance and beauty. This Pokemon's design is very well-thought. Another reason why I adore Gardevoir is his/her personality. It is clearly said that this Pokemon will protect his/her master with its own life. She too, has the ability to predict the future. And mostly, she has a well-balanced stats.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Gardevoir
    - I admire this Pokemon because of its beauty and gracefulness. This Pokemon's design and style is very well-thought. Another reason why I admire this Pokemon, is because of its personality or character traits. It is clearly said that Gardevoir will protect and guard his/her master or his trusted Trainer, even if it costs its own life. She too, has the ability to predict the future. And most of all, this Pokemon has a good and well-balanced stats.

Beautifly
    - I adore this Pokemon because of its cuteness. Its design is amazing as well. This Pokemon relies more on Swiftness, or Speed and Special attack. Its stats are balanced as well. ( in my opinion ) It is said in his/her description, that when fields of flowers bloom, this Pokemon flits around, collecting pollens from flowers. Based on its description, Beautiflies are savage according to its appearance. But in my opinion, Beautifly is cute.

Blissey
    - Last, but not least, Blissey! She is very adorable and cute. Her design is good as well. I admire this Pokemon's personality too. This kind-hearted, peace-loving Pokemon nurses sick Pokemons. It senses feelings of sadness. Her stats lacks strength and defense. But its okay, because with the right amount of knowledge, she could be powerful too. ( In my opinion )

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    There's alot...

-Whole Eeveelution line [counting Eevee]
    -Milotic

Are my top two....err nine. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    My favorite Pokemon are:
    Milotic- Because Milotic is the most graceful and beautiful Pokemon for me. His/Her design and style is well-thought. Another reason why I like Milotic, is because of its personality or character traits. It is clearly said that if people bickers, this Pokemon arise from the depths of lakes to become their violent hearts. And mostly, his/her stats is quite amazing.

Gardevoir- Because he or she is beautiful and elegant. Its design is amazing as well. Another reason why I like her, is because of his/her behavior. It is said that this Pokemon will protect its trusted Trainer with its own life. She can predict or see the future. Finally, his/her stats is ver well-balanced.

Beautifly- Beautifly emphasizes agility or speed. His/her design and style is beautiful too. It is said that when fields of flowers bloom, Beautifly flits in the air freely, collecting pollens from flowers. This pokemon is described savage, despite of its appearance. But, I think Beautifly is adorable for me. His/her stats relies more in Speed and Special Attack. But, its stats is amazing as well.

Blissey- Last but not least, is Blissey! She is ver adorable and cute. Blissey holds an egg. It is said that eating her egg makes one kind to eveyone. This kind-hearted and compassionate Pokemon nurses sick Pokemon back to health. Her stats lacks in Strength and Defense. But if used wisely, she could be very powerful. ( In my opinion )

Darkraia

Queen of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I say my favs are Lucario,Darkrai,Ninetails,Shaymin and Piplup

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am going to go ahead and say Leafeon. :)

I have liked ever since it came out in diamond and pearl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back