• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
    Squirtle Gotta Like This Tiny Turtle.Pikachu Almost Everyones Favorite.Rattata Could Learn Attacks Like Thunder And Blizzard And Is Strong.Totodile Could Learn Super Power And Another Favorite Starter Pokémon.Wurmple Helpful With Bug Bite And Using Poison Sting To Poison The Opponent Also Helpful On The Second Gym Leader Of Sinnoh.These Are All My Favorite In Order.In Each Game I Have At Least One Of Them.I Also Started With Them In Diamond & Platinum.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    This question is hard. Probably Gengar. He is just a bad MF. Argghh I dunno for sure! But Gengar is definently up there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I have a few favorite pokemon:
    1.Riolu
    2.Lapras
    3.Empoleon
    4.Garados
    5.Pigeot
    6.Tropios

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I fell in love with Lapras in the first gen. But I also love Aipom and Umbreon. I think I like too mnay pokemon but those three are my favourites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back