• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
Years
  • Espeon/Umbreon

sorry they're a team for me. I loved the fact that they were your starters in Colosseum.

Silvergale

..... >:(
    Years
  • Scyther:
    Ever since the first time I saw Scyther in the anime with Tracey, I've always adored it. I can't really explain more than that...

Gardevoir:
    Graceful, beautiful, and powerful... What more could a girl look for in a pokemon?

Noctowl:
    Owls have always been one of my favorite animals and Noctowl is adorable<3

Shadow-Lugia

Musn't..... Get......GRROOO!!!
    Years
  • Giratina Origin Forme.

I Dunno I Guess It's Just He's A Kick*ss Looking Dragon Type.

Runner Up: Darkrai.

I Love Him Just As Much But Tina Origin Wins Coz' I Can't Muster A Reason For Darkrai.

Ironically, On The Other End Of The Scale; I Hate Tina's Altered Forme, He Looks So Ugly!

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    MEW

Mew is my favorite because it is soooooooooooo cute and if I use my mew I can KO 100000000000000000000000000000's of pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    I have a few..:

Gaming: : :t154: Meganium was my first starter and still kicks butt.

Runner up overall: :t135: My favorite type is electricity,and he shows it.

Overall: :t214: I don't really know why hes my favorite but hes always been since he came out into the hoenn.

fearkcow

I ♥ Leftovers
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Its a tie between...

Masquerain: I really like rare pokemon and surskit is a 1% chance of finding him is R/S

Banette: Homicidal Doll... nuf said

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    My favorite kindof changes all the time. But, as of right now its Celebi. Its so cute.
    Ash's chikorita is also classic, because she's so sassy. I love it. So I would also go with Chikorita.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Definitely Charizard. From the very beginning I like it and its earliest forms.
    I also have another favorites, but Charizard is a leader :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    It has always been Charmeleon. Looks like a bad ass, yet not big and overpowering. And lizards and salamanders are look cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back