• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arle Kaa-kun

Wakasyamo DESU! X3
    Years
    My favorite Pokémon is Clefairy. Used to be Pikachu, though.
    Edit: Finally thought about saying why Clefairy is my favorite.
    1. Good move pool
    2. Basic Typed Pokémon
    3. Cute you all know that, do you?
    4. Metronome. XD

Last edited:

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
    Years
    I have two favorites:

#1 would me Sableye because its underused but can be very useful in many situations, and its typing is great.

#2 would have to be Mawile because it is one of the only pure steel types and it is very good as support and as a great attacker (especially with the addition of Sucker Punch)

V i n c æ n t

Italian Hacker !
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    Charizard : I love type fire pokemon , and it IMO is the pokemon that more symbolize them , and then , it's too a great dragon type pkmn .
    Raichu : I liked it instead when i saw it , it's so cool !!

Gordonator123

Believe...
    Years
    My favorite pokemon is swampert,he is so cool and I've always like water pokemons but this one is really awesome,other than that are salamence(which is awesome), togekiss,flareon,garchomp and dragonite.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    Arceus: I just love gods and the idea of them. I enjoy how Arceus can change types, and his TM/HM movepool is good, though I think his level-up movepool is somewhat lacking. But overall, he's my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    My favorite: Celebi. Cute, and can time-travel! It acts as a major plot device in Pokemon Special GSC!
    Runner-ups: Gallade, Gardevoir, Kingdra.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    Hard to choose a definate favorite, it'd have to be one of the following:

Armaldo; awesome concept. Something about his design just really appeals to me
    Altaria; awesome concept, a dragon type bird which is mostly made of cloud? Sign me up.
    Aipom/Ambipom; they're pimp, the smug look on their faces I just find hilarious.
    Farfetch'd; Awesome name, awesome concept.
    Plusle/Minun; I honestly don't know why these appeal to me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Crobat and, more recently, Drapion...

I've always loved poison-types, as their battle tactics seem to match the sadistic slow and agonizing death strategy used by rogues and thieves in other RPGs, and Crobat emerged as my favorite early on because of his sheer speed making him extremely evasive after a couple of Double Teams while the opponent is slowly dying from Toxic and a confusion spell. Drapion has that same essential appeal, but is more defense-oriented than speed-oriented.

Honorable mentions: Haunter, Sandslash, Venomoth, Ariados, Misdreavus, Forretress, Dustox, Sableye, Shedinja, Bronzong, Toxicroak. :P

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
    I'm stuck between Lucario and Absol.

I love Lucario because it's cool and has the ability to see aura's, which facinates me (did i spell facinate right??)

I love Absol because it just looks so beautiful, it can sense disasters (which is cool lol) and the noise it makes is sooo pretty!! XD I 'sqwee' every time i hear it LOL

TentacruelZ

Tentacruel Rulez The Sea
    Years
    if you are smart enugh you wont need to know what my fav pokemon is cuz you should already know what it is by my name but if you are that stupid ill say it Tentacruel

ScarletSuzu

Suwako!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Ehh, I mostly like my favorites for aesthetic reasons.

1. Mareep: It looks so fluffy and cute. And I mean, it's a sheep!
    2. Lapras: Really neat-lookin', I think. Its ears and its color are really cool. And I like that it's part Ice-type.

Others I like:
    Bellossom, Eevee, Growlithe, Vulpix, Cubone, Bayleef, Latios, Clefable

Poke'Master24

Got my Wi-Fi Jirachi
    Years
    I have always liked Lugia. Ever since Gold and Silver were released, I thought it was the best looking Pokemon. When I caught one in Silver and used Aeroblast, it cemented its place as my favorite.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Favorite Pokemon

My favorite pokemon is definantly Vigoroth. I pick Vigoroth because it is fighting, and has the potential to learn powerful moves, plus it can't be put it sleep. :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back