• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuko

Ne ne~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    Gardevoir cause of how she looks. :3

Togekiss is another cause she has to be the best flying/normal Pokemon.

I think that's it. I'll think up some more.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    I love the Eevee evolutions, but my favourite would be Alakazam. Not only does it look great, but it is very strong and useful.

rando serian

Platinum League Ghost Leader
    Years
    It's a three way tie... between Sandslash, Scyther, and Leafeon... Scyther would be number one if his face looked more like a mantis, Sandlash would definitely be number one if he had another evolution that gave him bigger and more lethal looking claws... as for Leafeon... my favorite Eeveelution...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Raichu

by faaaaar, since i watched the Lt. Surge episode of pokemon when i was about 13 yrs old and his pokemon beat the s*** out of Ash's pikachu.

2nd would be Blastoise and 3rd would be Marowak.

King Gengar

Ghost Hunter
    Years
    oh gawd... umm Gengar is my fav... Idk really because i was trainin a gastly from like level 5 and gawd he got strong when it evolved. :P soo yea any other favs are ghost pokemon and dragon.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Ouch, that's gotta be a long list, but at the top I would say: Nidoking. That's right! I simply loved his thunder move in pokemon stadium 2 (it was the only pokemon I could trust to take down my little brother, whoose favorite was "fly"), and the sound it made when it hit the target.
    behind him has got to be Flygon (wich is my first level 100 pokemon, who I have trained from level 5).
    under him comes every single dragon pokemon (except the Gabite family and legendaries),
    and the fossils (not the newest ones).

Years
    Oh man it has to be Gallade! I love my shiny Gallade on Platinum! :D:D:D
    Magmortar, Electivire, Lucario & Deoxys (Speed) make up the rest of my top 5! :D

cknarf

4211 2353 6370
    Years
    It's hard for me to pick just one...

Top 3: (not necessarily in that order)
    Totodile, Cuteness+awesome later on.
    Eevee, ?
    Meowth, Come on, how can't you love Meowth!?

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    Ninetales is my top favorite, hands down, but some of the other pokemon I really like are all the Eevee evolutions, Lugia, Mew, Flygon, Dragonite, Vulpix, and Sandslash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back