• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayselipera

The very first was probably the Charmander line. I was OBSESSED!
    When I played yellow for the first time I dumped all my other pokemon and just raised Charmander because I loved it so much.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    It was, and still is, Squirtle. I watched the first season of the show before I ever played the games, and Ash's Squirtle was just great. And the Squirtle Squad episode... Man, that episode was just so great. I've loved Squirtles ever since that episode.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    My first favorite was Gengar, but I don't remember why, and the more I try to come up with a reason the more it doesn't make sense. D: I remember I hated Pikachu because it was everyone else's favorite though. -w-; I was a rebellious 9-year-old.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Totodile I think it was.
    Yep Totodile was defenitly my first favourite.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Back in the day, before there was Blziken, Espeon or Jirachi (they are my current favourites, by the way ;)), I used to love Articuno. <3 As soon as i found it in the Seafoam Islands, I instantly loved it. I dont know why, but I assume it's because it's looks so elegant. :\ I astill really like it today, and it is still my favourite Kanto\Generation I Pokemon. :D I also love how it's related to Lugia. :D

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Back when I first got Red, my favourite pokemon was Bulbasaur... probably because it was my starter on my first game :) All these years later, and Bulbasaur is still one of my favourite pokemon :)

Years
    Bulbasaur was my first favorite Pokemon. It's not exactly my favoritest now, but I still find it cute. :3
    Back then, however, I loved it because I thought it looked like a cat. o__o
    I was really little, okai?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I can't remember. x_X

I remember my favorites including Gastly, Blastoise, Exeggcute, Tenatcool, Beedrill, and Butterfree when I was younger, but I can't remember what my absolute favorite was. XD

I know that as soon as second gen came around, Crobat blew all of them away and became my new favorite....Noctowl was up there as well. XD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Charizard! It was the first fave pokemon of mine. It just appealed to me because of its fierce looks and fire type. On top of that, it was able to fly.

I even used to imagine myself flying on it sometimes!

(I still like it though! XD)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Charizard/Jynx. Still love them both but not nearly as much as I used to.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Don't get me started on my favorite Pokemon I have so many. But If i remembered correctly my favorite Pokemon and always has been is Charizard.

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
    Years
    When i first played any of the games, which was Pokemon Red my favourite was Arcanine, who wouldn't love the big flare wolf?

But now my ultimate favourite is Zangoose, from the minute my eyes laid contact on that Pokemon i was in love with it. Besides critical hits and a white ferret are a good match.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    At a very young age, I loved Gengar and his entertaining, devious antics. I was a prankster myself and respected that side of him. Familiar with Gengar in both the television series and the games, he had led my team through every elite four since R/B/G/Y up to this day.

Years
    Muk and Nidoking.
    Muk because i thought that giant blobs of slime are awesome back them, and Nidoking because i thought it was one of the strongest Pokemon, it just did so much damage with Trash to the trainers on Nugget Bride xD

Cebalrai

Your Burmy Buddy!
    Years
    Staryu/Starmie. Seriously when I first saw Staryu on screen I was like.

o________o

And everytime Starmie was called out, I'd be transfixed and overcome with the desire to shriek in joy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back