• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    I like Feraligatr, Skarmory, and Dragonite. I also like Lugia but its a legendary... but i think im gettin a thing for Steelix. Yeah, I'm one of the very few who likes the Johto pokemon -_-

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    I have always liked Psyduck for some reason, I think I like him so much because of the Anime as he always provided great comedic relief in it and could always kick some butt when needed. Though he's not necessarily my favorite as I really have no favorites as I love all Pok?mon except maybe for Magikarp just because of his level of suckiness until he evolves into Gyrados.

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
    My Favourites are Blaziken,Swampert and Sceptile combined(for the fact the awesome trio that can not be beat power wise),Milotic(beauty and power such a awesome combo) and last but not least Sneasal(i don't care what others think but they are 1 good combo in type:Darkness/Ice can't wait till Pokemon Diamond and Pearl when they can evolve)

Years
    My two favorite Pokemon are Snorlax and Wobbuffet.

I like Snorlax for a variety of reasons. Number one, he's a powerhouse Pokemon. Each time Ash uses him in the Anime, he comes across as being a very formidable opponent. In the games, he's always part of my team because he can learn so many different HMs/TMs and can last a long time in battle while dealing out pretty good damage. Number two, I like his personality. He makes for some funny comical relief because of his desire to eat/sleep a lot. Number three, I like his simple look!

I akso like Wobbuffet for many of the same reasons. Wobbuffet has some of the funniest scenes, but he also has some of the best battle scenes too. I love it when Jessie uses some common sense and calls on Wobbuffet to battle because it actually makes the battle between Team Rocket and Ash and Co. exciting. Plus, it's cool to see Team Rocket winning for a change... even if it is only for a very brief period of time!

ShenR

who am I again?
    Years
    Charizard is my number 1, but I also like Blaziken, Dragonite, Rayquaza, Mew, Tyranitar, Sandslash and lots more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    MY favorite

(First Post)

I actaully have a list of Favorites, I would say they are

Psyduck
    Cyndaquil
    Quilava
    Porygon
    Torchic
    Delibird

Those aew my favs.

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    My favourite Pokemon of all has to be Ponyta and Rapidash because they are both so sweet and cute plus horses are my favourite animals.Closely follows though Marill and Pikachu they are adorable too.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Take a look at my sig, my avatar, my username. Latios. Dih. XD Ninetales is my second fave because it is so graceful, amazing, and can live for over a thousand years. I saw a shiny one...but in the Battle Pyramid X_X

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    My most favorite pokemon are Raichu and Skarmory with their great attacks. On all of my pokemon games I named my Raichu Lucky and my Skarmory Susy. My Raichu and Skarmory both deafeated the cool ranks from the normal rank to the master rank on my Emerald.

Friends:
    Whenever I meet someone I always try to make aquitances with them until they trust me and when they start to trust me a lot i'm able to call them a friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back