• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inugami

Years
    Mesprit Definitely Tops My List!

Followed by:

Azelf
    Uxie
    Mew
    Celebi
    Gardievoir
    Gallade
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Gengar
    Drifblim

Logan

Vulpix and Eevee, call me crazy. I love cute Pokémon. But as a kid, I was a fan of Mew. I remember at the movies, staring at Mew durin' the first movie. Luv' it.

Jeshi-chan

Gary Oak's lover <3
    Years
    I love cute pokémons ^_^. My favourite is Pikachu, but I also like Jigglypuff, Pichu, Eevee, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Mew, Celebi, Dragonair, Chikorita, Togepi, Togetic ... They're all so cuuute ^^ !!

Years
    My personal favorite will always be Persian; I love cats, and I always like the looks and attacks of Persian in the games. They've been put on the wayside in the new games I find, but I still love them.

I also like Feraligatr, Blaziken, Wobbuffet (not really for battling purposes, but the Anime and online jokes of it), Lopunny, Zangoose, Jolteon, Ninetails, Sandslash, and thanks to XD, Breloom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back