• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Dragonair and Meganium are strong favourites for me. Gardevoir, Mudkip, Misdreavus, Shedinja, Houndoom, Duskull, Teddiursa, Shiftry, Milotic, and Absol in that order closely follow.

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Favorites, hmm I don't think there is any one or group of Pokémon I prefer so much I call them favorites of mine. There are Pokémon I like but in the games I never prefer them over a useful Pokémon in my team i.e. replacing a good Pokémon for my team with a "favorite".

But here are some Pokémon I like just because: Psyduck, Dragonair, Charizard, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Arcanine, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Mew, Rayquaza, Jolteon, Ninetales, Vulpix, Golem, Chikorita, Bayleef, Sudowoodo, Exploud, Dusclops, Deoxys, Ditto, Flygon, Mudkip, Tyranitar, Mareep and many more to numerous to list.

Why I like them has a lot to do with the Anime as the Anime shows us Pokémon in a way we could never see them in the games because it shows us there personality and who & how they are. But for others its simply about me thinking there cool or so cute or something that just makes me like them.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    Does anybody like Chikorita?? Its My total Favorite. My second favorite is Parukia. My third favorite is Pochama. I dont know why i like cute ones (not including Parukia), there just cool.

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    My fav has allways been charizard. Everything about him or her is so awesome.:cool: His/her dragon like shape, firey eyes... And you can also ride it. It can't get better than that, at least for me.:)

Hmmm...wow, that's a tough question...Charizard maybe? o.O

Big surprise you two lol. Then again I guess people might think I really like Slow King because of the pic but really I just chose it because it goes with the name I made up lol. Course I'm not saying I don't like Slow King, just not that much.

Last edited:

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Charmeleon, Scyther and Jolteon are my favourites.

Weobley

I am the dragon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    My faves have got to be Raqauza and scyther.

:T384:
    :T123:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back