• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Do you honestly think we were on the edge of our seats waiting for this? or are you just self-absorbed?

Dude wtf chill why do you gotta be an a** he's sharing his love of pokemon and if you can't deal with that then get off this forum because every1 here shares they're love for pokemon.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Blaziken eh?

Chose treeko for my 3rd region starter since mudkip is ugly and torchic didn't suit me well.

King Eevee

Ace Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Eevee and his friends

Here are my fav's in this order. Eevee, Gardevoir, Flygon, Lucario, Salamance, Latias, Latios, Mewtwo, Mew, Jarachi, all the Regi's, Luxray, Flaotzel, and all the legendaries and rares.

I also like all the other pokemon, but these are my absolute favorites.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    Cute pokemons

I like Drifblim and Koffing they're very cute! but when Koffing evolve he become ugly as hell !

firedude750

currently EV training meganium
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    my favorite pokemon is typhlosion
    cyndaquil was my first starter in a pokemon game ever

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    All three evolutionary stages of Totodile, Croconaw and Feraligatr are really cool. As are the three of Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion. But I have to say my favourite pokemon has to be Dragonite.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon is Latias. Because she feels emotions of love, she can change into human form and mostly her high level stats, powerful being and the greatest Pokemon Partner in life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back