• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
    Years
    as much as i LOVE Luvdisc, since i love pink and i love pink hearts . ...

the Chansey line of evolution has been a classic favorite of mine long before i knew Luvdisc existed :)

~Michael

FC: 4051 5427 3536
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    Theres A Lot Of Good Pokemon, So Choose One Would Be Hard - But I Think One Of My Favourites Has To Be Arcanine

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    I'm going to be the first on here with a gen 5 Poke as my favorite, but if that truly, truly, does not count, then i will have to say Shaymin, because I love grass pokemon and Shaymin is the king of them.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    scyther, has always been my favorite, second gengar

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    My favorite pokemon of all time
    is Jynx. I don't know she was just the first pokemon i feel in love with. Shes out there and interesting but I love her. Shes also good in battle

My 2nd favorite is Jiggly Puff. I always loved Jiggly Puff to. I like that it likes to sing and seems like a little diva.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2012
    DRAGONITE

DRAGONITE DEFINITELY. He is my ultimate pokemon in my Diamond, but I find it hard to get in Heart Gold.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I've always loved Flareon and Mightyena. Flareon is so cute! And Mightyena is awesome, and the evolution of the first pokemon I ever caught~

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    I have many favorites(cubone) but now I'll just say Raichu, cuz I like tanned pokemon :)

Garringman

Erupting Nightmare
    Years
    I'd have to say Feraligatr because it was my first starter ever, Grovyle as my first in Hoenn, Blaziken because in Emerald it was my first pokemon to ever reach level 100 and Infernape was my second to the level but I like him mainly because he's a fire monkey.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
    Well my signature gives this away, but since steel pokemon came out, It has been my favorite. (Along with grass)

Lucario *****
    Aggron
    Scizor
    Breloom *****
    Cacturn
    Shiftry

Love all steel or grass pokemon

Last edited:

Silver Metagross

Better than blue.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    When Gen. II was released I was so happy for steel type. My team in all Gold and Crystal playthroughs consisted of steel types. Steelix, Scizor, Magneton and Skarmory and my starter. Gen. III was my favorite as it brought me Metagross. I never thought I would experience true love, but when Steven Stone sent out his Metagross the first time I was immediately in love. I was especially happy when I found a Beldum in Steven's house after beating him. Gen. IV brought me nothing of real intrest, except a few steel types. Metagross remains my one and only favorite Pokemon of all time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    It has to be Cyndaquil it is just so damn cute, it's a fire type and when it evolves it is awesome.

There are runners up:
    Eevee- so many things she can become
    Sandscrew- cute as a button
    Kangaskhan- awesome
    Nidoran (m)- once again awesome evolution into a mech rhino
    Miltank- she's a tank, or mine is, but it looks like a hurfadurf
    Budew- the only grass type that i have ever really liked
    And the list will grow with Black and White

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I have multiple favorite Pokémon, and they are as following: