• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjlaw

A unknown fighter
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 4, 2012
    I like mightyena, gardevoir, tyranitar, umbreon, scizor and pinsir

May.

♥~M e m o r i e s.
    Years
    My favorite pokemon of all time would have to be Eevee.
    Its cute and pretty cool that it could evolve into seven different types of pokemon. (Glaceon & Espeon are one of my favorites.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    My favorite Pokemon of all time is probably Chikorita!! <3 If I could start with any Pokemon, it'd be Chikorita. Honorable mentions are Eevee, Charmander--b/c it eventually turns into a Charizard! :D--Totodile, Growlithe, Pikachu, Mew and Articuno! <33

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hmmm....

Milotic is my favorite Pokemon and I like its shiny version the most. It was my first lv 100 in the games. <3

Second would be Togekiss... ever since my odd struck of luck with female Togepi, I became attached to it. Even my female Togekiss in my Jp HeartGold is my first lv 100 in that game.

Third would be my favorite legendary, Lugia. It's so... majestic?

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    I haven't read the thread in it's entirety, but it seems I'm the only one to have noticed the awesome that is Bibarel. They're just awesome <3 but then again, as you may guess from my DP, I have a thing for Beavers XD (goat that could be made to sound wrong)

Other favorites include Snorlax, Slowpoke and Persian... The first two because of how they just seem so lazy and, well... dumb XD And Persian because my favorite animal happens to be, you guessed it, a cat! <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    Well, my favorite are Charizard and Feraligatr. 'Cuz they're freakin' dragons! Charizard pwns! Oh and IDK why I got a liking for Totodile. Oh well... :)

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    Technically, none of them are dragons XD Charizard has a dragony look and a few dragon moves, but lack the type, and Feraligatr is a biped alligator XD

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    i just luuuv arcanine! he is so cute and i love dogs and if i had an arcanine i would ride on his back and show off!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    My favourite pokemon has to be EMPOLEON...i just luv it's name(Emperror + Napoleon...how cool is that!!),it's design makes it even royal and finally it's type (water + steel..2 of ma favourite)...He is closely followed by sceptile,luxray(favourite electric type),rhydon and swellow...I JUST LUV THESE MONS

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    Flygon (don't have), Espeon (especially when shiny but I don't have a shiny one yet), Mewtwo (don't have), Arcanine (soon to have), Yanmega (don't have). Yeah, I don't have many of my favourites. :P

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Magikarp for sure! :D

Ok, Charizard since ever! My first Pokemon game was red, my first starer was Charmander, my first level 100 pokemon was Charizard, I always choose the fire starter because of it, I'm all about Charizard!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    It usually changes from time to time... Right now, Quilava, maybe as a reference to HGSS... Idk really I just like him :D

I've always got some others on my brain tho... Cynda... Lugia... Magmar... Teh Bulbas... All the good ones :3

deathcase

Self-Proclaimed Genious
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    vulpix and ninetales has always been, and will always be my favourites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back