• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropic-Manx

Mr. Kitty
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Either Typhlosion or Raichu. Cydaquil and his evolutions were my first Pokemon, so he'll always have a special place in my heart! And Raichu is just cool. ;D

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Mine favourite...
    What's your favourite Pokémon?
    Hi, my name is Dragonite and I kick a**!

WH

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    I like any dog-like Pokemon, mainly Arcanine or Espeon.

cloudman

The Revolutionary Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Like Dragonite user a few posts above, my fav Pokemon is Dragonite, who imo, will always be better than Salamence!

I also really like the mighty Feraligatr!

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    Gen 1: Bulbasaur and Dugtrio
    Shortly after that, when I started playing Ruby, it became Sceptile (and its entire family) and it has been ever since. Long Live Sceptile!

MasterSceptile

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Gen 1: Bulbasaur and Dugtrio
    Shortly after that, when I started playing Ruby, it became Sceptile (and its entire family) and it has been ever since. Long Live Sceptile!

MasterSceptile
    Finally someone who has Sceptile as his favorite pokemon! I also like Typhlosion and PorygonZ.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Bulbasaur is by far my favorite Pokémon, as I always started with grass starters and it was totally awesome in the show, too. As of currently, my second favorite is Buizel, I don't know why. Too bad Kirby's not a Pokémon, otherwise it would've been my favorite of all time. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back