• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Long-standing favourites of mine include Charizard, Squirtle (my first starter ever, back in blue.)
    Bulbasaur, Tyrannitar, Snorlax, Kabutops and Growlithe.

Some new favourites of mine would definitely include Remoraid, because of his amazing variety of moves, and tm's. Mamoswine's pretty cool too.

WilowWisp

Lurking in the shadows.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Scizor is my all time fav, but I have many others, like the Gengar line, Magnezone, Glameow....Deoxys also to name a few.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Phanpy line- Don't know why I just like Ground types, elephants, and Phanpy's stats.

Duskull line-They just look awesome

Growlithe line-Amazing in the SP and looks awesome.

Years
    Originally mine was Charizard, then in the late days of Johto, I loved Houndoom. However, that was short-lasting and then came Blaziken, and when Gen4 came out and Alakazam's moveset was widely increased, he became my favourite, and with the GenV pokemon out, I saw Sazandora and instantly loved it.

Gundisalvus Kuno

Solving Problems Since 1999
    Years
    My favourite has always been Donphan. Not really sure why, but it has always attracted me in some way. My second favourite would have to be Bulbasaur, simply because it was the first pokemon I ever received

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Blaziken goes first. Loved that Pokemon since I first saw it on a Pokemon Card on school. ^_^
    Other is Gardevoir and Scizor.

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Haunter and Abra. :]

Haunter I've loved ever since the Tower of Terror Pokemon episode, and Abra is just so cute.

Steel*

Years
    My favorite pokemon of all time is Blastoise since Pokemon Red. Old Faithful has been here since generation one; it is a reliable pokemon to have in-game and even competitively if you know how to utilize it correctly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back