• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Gardevoir is my favorite, but others include Mawile, Giratina, Skarmory, Jynx, Venusaur, Charizard, Garchomp, and Gallade.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Currently it's Latios. There's nothing like sending your opponent's Pokemon to the underworld with a Choice Specs Draco Meteor.

Linoone, Bibarel and Wobbuffet are also favourites but currently Latios is slightly in the lead.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I haven't read the thread in it's entirety, but it seems I'm the only one to have noticed the awesome that is Bibarel. They're just awesome <3 but then again, as you may guess from my DP, I have a thing for Beavers XD; (goat that could be made to sound wrong)

Other favorites include Snorlax, Slowpoke and Persian... The first two because of how they just seem so lazy and, well... dumb XD And Persian because my favorite animal happens to be, you guessed it, a cat! <3

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Dialga because he's awesome! And not because he's a legendary. I also like his role in the Mystery Dungeon games.

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
    I know my username says Flygon but Charizard has always been my personal favorite. Out of all the fire type starters(including gen.V) Charizard is the only one I like. I'm just not too fond of Typhlosion because of its lack of a wide move pool and the whole fire/fighting starter is getting pretty old now.

Spacial Sage

i don't care if you don't.
    Years
    What's your favourite Pokémon?

Banette. It's a ghost, it's totally insane, and it's just the right size for me.

<3

AustInsane

Breeder
    Years
    Squirtle. He's so fly for a blue guy. I think I've always liked turtles and blue. I just thought it was the coolest thing ever my first time playing pokemon in Blue Version. Now I think it's just loyalty or the fact that it's still the shizziest pokemon.

Last edited:

Equal Eyes

Happy Up Here
    Years
    The OG 151 are easily the best.

Edit: With that being said I am more fond of Mr. Mime and Alakazam then any of the others.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back