• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Well, its kinda hard though. Okay :
    - Gallade
    - Froslass
    - Plusle and Minun
    - Electivire
    - All starters Pokemon
    - Zorua & Zoroark
    - Legendary Pokemon (excluding Meloetta, Genosect, and those weird Titan looking Pokemon)
    - Shinx to Luxray
    - All Eevee

and many more. Those above are my most.

Samari45

Rookie Monotyper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    My favorite legendary is Mewtwo. My favorite non-legendary would be Skarmory.

tinq

(′・ω・`)ノ こんにちは。
    Years
  • I love most Pokemon but some of my very favorites are Dialga, Trubbish, Vaporeon, Darkrai and Empoleon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I have three favourites:
    Absol because it looks majorly epic and even though it's only monotone colours I just think it looks really attractive.
    Eevee because it's cute in its first evolution, then depending on the strengths/weaknesses of my team I could make it a real powerful asset after an evolution.
    Vulpix because it's really cute and it evolves into Ninetales and that is just fepic :3

Last edited:

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon has and always will be Alakazam. I like a whole lot of other Pokemon too but none of them comes close to Alakazam.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Heres a clue:

"Its fluffy wool rubs together and builds a static charge. The more energy is charged, the more brightly the lightbulb at the tip of its tail glows."

*Hehehe*

I also like Reshiram, Dialga and Raikou.

richrdrichard

ZXspeccy
    Years
  • I tend to go for things that remind me of something else,also I am very new to the world of pokemon like 2ish years new.So I just seemed to go for Sableye and it may seem crazy but Sableye totally reminds me of Vin Diesel in the Riddick movies and Venom from Spider man.Dont tell me im crazy I know.Maybe I should rename Sableye to Vin Venom or Dieselnom lol

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Favorite pokemon of all time: Mewtwo (it will probably never change)

By generation
    1st gen (besides mewtwo) : Charizard
    2nd gen: Feraligatr
    3rd gen: Sceptile
    4th gen: Rampardos
    5th gen: Bisharp

Years
  • Looks liek Meinfoo stole the words outta mai mouff XD

But if oun wants tew kno: that little gurl Gothitelle and alsoo the ice cream cone with the power of 50 Chuck Norrises (Vanilluxe). And Emolga. Even tho like Gothi, it's revivially weak.

DaBomb137

I like cheese
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    My favorite Pokemon are: Cubone, Marowak, Growlithe, Arcanine, Houndoom, Crobat, and Gallade. In my opinion, Gallade was the only good addition to Ralts's evolutionary line :bandit:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back