• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite town/city in Pokemon?

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
Years
  • I have to say my favourite is Goldenrod City in Johto because it has everything: shopping centre, train station, radio station. Plus, it's near a park and daycare centre. On top of all that it has one of the best background music in all the games!! :D

Tell me your favourites...

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Lavender town from pokemon Red. Loved it as a kid I used to sit there and listen to the music.

I also like Lavender town (Shion town) in pokemon green. The music is actually way better

Drake(Elite Four)

Elite Four
    Years
  • I'd have to say Ever Grande City (Japanese: サイユウシティ Saiyū City). I loved it because my favorite character Drake is there in the building and because of the waterfall

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, loved the snow and it just seemed to have a certain...feeling to it (though I think it was just the music) that made it appealing.

In Hoenn I'd say Lavender town b/c of flannery & the hot tub.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    I love Fuchsia City in Kanto, it's lay-out is pretty cool and the entrance to the Safari Zone is very nice. The only thing off-putting of that town is Koga's gym, which is utter crud.

Fortree city is pretty cool as well Ruin Maniac, I loved the creativity of a lot of Hoenn's towns.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, loved the snow and it just seemed to have a certain...feeling to it (though I think it was just the music) that made it appealing.

In Hoenn I'd say Lavender town b/c of flannery & the hot tub.
    Lavaridge? Lavender Town is that one in Kanto where Mr. Fuji lives.

My favourite city is Viridian. I love the name and the layout of it. I love all the routes in and out of it too. I also like Dewford Town. I love little islands. :3

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Brandon's Pyramid Slateport City in Hoenn, because it has the best music of RSE, as well as the Name Rather, Marketplace and Museum. Any town with a museum is awesome, tbh...*squishes Pewter and Orebrough*

I also loved Hearthome in Sinnoh because it was the one place you could walk with Pokémon. Now HG/SS has switched my favourite Sinnoh town to Snowpoint, because the Temple is tied in with the Regis. <3

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    I love surfing in sootopolis, its just like on floating on air... it has an awesome entrance and in emerald has a cutscene. pretty neat town.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Of all pokemon games my fav. city is Snowpoint city. I like when the snow swifts to the ground, winter is my fav. season, ice pokemon are awesome and you can catch regigigas! xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I enjoyed walking in Jubilife City as well as Goldenrod. So I can say that both of them are my favorites.

Years
  • blackthorn. i like how quiet it is, and the dragons den. i also really like the goldenrod and ecruteak cities music. the originals that is

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Mine always used to be Goldenrod City, and I do still like it, but I don't like it as much anymore. Honestly, I love the setting of Sunyshore and if it had more buildings, I might like it more but it seems so scarce. XD;

I guess Goldenrod still wins by default. :<

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • My favorite city would have to be Mahogany Town. I like the small town thing, and it is located right next to a huge peaceful lake. ^__^ (Minus the rampaging Gyarados, that is...XD) In fact, that town kinda reminds me of my hometown, ie the small town with a lake nearby...Thankfully, we don't have to worry about any Gyarados! XD!!!

Back