• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your first pokemon game you bought and played?

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
    My first Pokemon game was Diamond since I didn't have a Gameboy.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
    The first game I played was the Original Red Version given to me as a Christmas gift by my Mom and Dad. Good times.

The first game I bought for myself was Fire Red.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    My first Pokemon game was Yellow, and I got the Pikachu Gameboy to go with it.

I just finished it in 2012.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My first game was Red! It was a gift, and since then my life became a devotion to Pokemon that will never ever ever fade away. <3

Elements1

Meh
    Years
    First pokemon game I've bought is Pokemon Y, while the first pokemon game I've played is Firered. It was on my friends ds lite and I wanted more, so that's when I discovered emulators and ROM hacking!

Years
    I think the first Pokemon game I bought with my own money and played was Pearl.
    And I still have it to this day even though I don't play it that much anymore...

Noibat

Years
    The first game I played was Blue that I got for Christmas on a new gameboy.
    The first game I bought was Sapphire and a Gameboy Advance SP. I did so many chores and stuff for them XD

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    The first Pokémon game I bought with my own money was White version. (First Pokémon game that I have gotten was Red)

dontstay96

Grass-man
    Years
    My first one was Silver, I found it in the floor haha and played it with my gameboy advance, the first I bought and the one that got me into Pokémon was Diamond when it was first released

MadKing

The only verdict is Vengeance.
    Years
    Pokémon Yellow. I wish I'd saved that Save File. I trained Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Kadabra and Scyther to lvl 100

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    My first game was Red. It was a Christmas gift with a Gameboy Color. My older brother picked Blue and we'd battle all the time. What good nostalgic memories. I believe the first game I bought was Sapphire , but 8 years after it came out.

Years
    My first bought pokemon game is Yellow.
    I was about 8 years old.
    Bought it from my saved money... I still play it, haha ;)

Without kidding: I love Pokemon Yellow

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
    The first game I played was Blue version. I liked it quite a bit but I didn't have a Gameboy, just a N64. I got the special edition Pikachu Gameboy Color and Pokemon Yellow bundle for Christmas that year.

Back