• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's Your Greatest Pokemon In Diamond/Pearl?

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    My greatest would most likely be my Garchomp in Pearl.
    Garchomp w/Leftovers
    Moves:
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Dragon Claw

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hey my pokemon aren't hacked only the glacidea flower that i gave to shaymin to make it sky forme. and my arceus my freind traded me it

A) The glacidea flower is a platinum-only event, which hasnt been released yet, so you lie.
    B) There have been no arceus events yet, so your friend hacked it.

Topicwise, my best is just a standard EVed Deoxys-A, SR for some good IVs and trained appropriately. Nothing overtly special.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Breloom!

Spore/Leech Seed/Focus Punch/Seed Bomb= lots of in-game fun!

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    Gyarados
    Level: 64
    Nature: Adamant
    Moves: Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Dragon Dance.

It was my most powerful because it was able to allow me to defeat the Elite Four without changing pokemons :D. However, since I always had to do Dragon Dance to deliver devestating damage.... I had to 'ration' my DDs so that I could have enough to use against Cynthia.

I also had to watch out incase Flint's Infernape hit me with a OHKO move like Thunderpunch. And we know how bad of a weakness Gyarados is to Electric :(.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Well my best is my kyogre, i didnt know anything about evs back then but what evs he got were placed well and hes pretty strong

But non uber wise, probably my wailord, evd in hp with like 30 ivs in hp, when its level 100 it will have 512 hp making it a god with water spout, as well as rest to heal and amnesia to raise special defense, because thats his only downfall.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I can't choose.
    Well, maybe my 31/28/30/30/24/31 Ditto. Gotta love breeding this baby.

Fine, for battling I love my Porygon-Z. Sure its defenses aren't great, but with a strong investment in Speed it's a sweeper I can trust.

Years
    Shiny Metagross lvl 100
    Brave Nature
    hp:364/atk:405/def:359/sp.atk:289/sp.def:279/speed:130
    Moves: Explosion, Trick Room, Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash
    45+ Ribbons

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    A shiny Magikarp with 999 in every stat, and knows Gulitine, Dark Void, Aeroblast, and Extremespeed.

If we're talking legit, then probally my Swampert.

HaraQ11

Uber Poke Trainer in his Cave.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    A shiny Magikarp with 999 in every stat, and knows Gulitine, Dark Void, Aeroblast, and Extremespeed.

If we're talking legit, then probally my Swampert.

lol it would take a hell of a lot of ev training to get 999 in every stat :P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    At the Moment, cos i'm EV'ing a new team..

Dusknoir
    nature: Impish
    Will-O-Wisp
    ThunderPunch
    Fire Punch
    Pain Split

I know this isn't a RMT. But why would you give Dusknoir both Fire Punch and ThunderPunch. I would consider dropping ThunderPunch for say something like this

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
    Nature- Impish
    Moveset- Pain Split
    Will-O-Wisp
    Fire Punch/ ThunderPunch/Ice Punch
    Shadow Ball/Shadow Sneak

And now my best is as follows

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Nature- Adamant
    EVs- 6HP/252ATK/252SP
    Moveset- Close Combat
    ExtremeSpeed ( This is a gun move )
    Crunch
    Swords Dance

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Infernape

My most powerful pokemon is my infernape (i called him Chimmy), And i also have dialga but hes a lower level but he might do more damage.

NoSkill

I has no skill
    Years
    Salamence @ Choice Specs
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed, 6 Hp

~Brick Break
    ~Fire Blast
    ~Hydro Pump
    ~Draco Meteor

I know, I chose Fire Blast over Flamethrower. And I'll keep it that way.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    BishopK: Damn, your Ditto's better than mine. But I have 2 different good ones :P
    What's its nature?

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Modest. I think it might have been a parent or grandparent of that Porygon-Z, to be honest.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'd say......

Shaymin(hacked but still kicks Poke280281282475FANN's @$$!)

Energy Ball
    Synthesis
    Aromatherapy
    Magical Leaf

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    To all who posted Pikachu/Raichu, mine>yours, even though I got it in a trade. Naive, 25/30/30/31/31/31 IVs, fully EVed, and most importantly, Hidden Power Ice with 69 BP! When I was testing it on Shoddy, it outsped and OHKOed a Gliscor which switched in to try and counter it. Pikachu is actually pretty awesome if it doesn't faint straight away :P

Anyway, the best I've got myself include my double flawless Manaphy (Modest 17/4/31/25/28/31), my awesome Palkia (Modest 24/5/12/31/29/29), or my Dragon Dance Salamence (Adamant 31/31/29/25/26/31).

But special mention goes to my first succesfully IV bred Pokémon, my Metagross (Adamant 28/31/7/31/29/28).

Any competitive breeders/resetters like to top that?

Oh me, me meeeeeeeeeee :D
    I may not be the best battler but I know I'm a top breeder ^^

My greatest pokemon (IV wise) would have to be Charmander. Max IV across the bored :D. But I have never used it in battle because I'm afraid of that 50% entry hazard from SR.

Back