• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Heritage?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Mm... I get asked this a lot irl. x_x;;

I'm Canadian. All my grandparents except one have Canadian roots. The exception was born in England. X3 I'm also partly Scottish, I think. o.o I ask my parents all the time, but I always forget what they tell me. ^_^;;

So basically all I know is that I'm Canadian, English, and Scottish. Probably a lot more, too. oO;

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Hmm...-thinks- Well, I'm from America, and most Americans either were Native or came from England. My mom's papa was partly Native American, her momma partly French. My father was partly Scottish, so that's a part. And because I'm not sure if any of my extended family immigrated, I'm most likely English.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Im actually ALOT of things , Firstly My main Roots are Spanish/Portuguese/Capeverdean : My Grandmother is Spanish and POrtuguese and My Grandfather is Capeverdean . Then Im Brazilian/Italian/German/ a little bit of asian. My Grandmother ( father's Side ) is Brazilian and Chinese ( a little bit ) , and my Grandfather is Totally European , Italian and German , Ya im lots of things , one day im going to ask my mom how this all happened XD.

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Im actually ALOT of things , Firstly My main Roots are Spanish/Portuguese/Capeverdean : My Grandmother is Spanish and POrtuguese and My Grandfather is Capeverdean . Then Im Brazilian/Italian/German/ a little bit of asian. My Grandmother ( father's Side ) is Brazilian and Chinese ( a little bit ) , and my Grandfather is Totally European , Italian and German , Ya im lots of things , one day im going to ask my mom how this all happened XD.
    What do you mean how it happened...it's simple two people from different races had it with each other and so on.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • It's easy to find my heratige all of my ancestors came from different parts of the United Kingdom the most famous of which were the caretakers of the Ilendonen Castle in Scotland.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Don't get me started on my heitage:

My dad is White with some Mexican in him. His father is from a purebred white family with Scottish roots. His (my dad's) mother is half White (don't know from where though...) and half Mexican
    My mom is Mexican with some French (or Italian, I forget) in her. Her father was a purebred Mexican whose family migrated to Texas during the whole Pancho Villa ordeal (if you don't know what that was, look it up in Mexican history). My mom's mom was born and raised in Mexico and moved here when she went to college. I hear that one of her grandparents actually immigted to Mexico from Europe (I understand that they were aristocrats from the countrythey were from and came to Mexico as Missionaries hired by the Spanish crown)

pokefreak

proud 2 b a pok?maniac!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    chinese. cantonese, to be exact. but i was born in the u.s.

Years
  • Well my first ancestor to move to Canada was my father in 1970 because my grandfather wanted his sons to have a better education in university. My ancestors all had Vietnamese descent since the late 1700s but I'm not sure if they were partly Chinese although there is a high chance because China owned Vietnam for about 1000 years.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm 100% Chinese. My dad immigrated to Canada in 1993, and once he earned enough money off his work in May 1995, he bought plane tickets for my mom, my sis, and myself to come to Edmonton, Canada.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • me i am a real mixture:

Australian, West-Indian, Welsh, Irish and French.

lol, mixed breed XD.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Everyone has such interesting heritage. Ummm i'm well just english...boring huh. All of my family are english and as far as I know any relative of mine is english. I know about great grandparents who fought in the wars and one had a high rank apparently.

Hmm i guess i'm 100% english.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm so sorry that I didn't post in the beginning~ n_n; I was just too curious. XD; Okie... I'm Chinese, as far as I know. My Mom's born in Taiwan, my Dad's born in China. And my Mom's parents are born in China and so on... x_x; But my Mom said something about being part Mongolian (sp?) Oh well, I'll just say I'm 100% Chinese. But I was born in the US. =D

Tweak

i have mixed blood i'm not fully taiwanese. something about japanese...-_-; but i'm not proud of that cause da japanese did awful things to korea and china and other asian countries.

but now let's just say...i am an AMERICAN YO~! :cool:

Durandal.

... (...) ...
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    hmm, well i am full european, i an Bulgarin and Irish, yup.

Back