• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHats your heritage?

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    I am pure-blood Chinese. Though my mother was born in the Philippines and my father was born in California, my grandparents were born in mainland China.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *Has Does this four times*. I'am Hawaiian, Chinese, Asian, Black, Japanese.=3

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Hmm...my earliest roots go back to the Holy Roman Empire in the land of Gaul, when my blood ran through the veins of the mighty Charlemagne. From there, many generations of Frankish nobility followed by generations of French kings followed, until a lower nobleman married a German in the 1700s and moved to colonial America. After that, their descendants married the Irish, who married English, Dutch, and Cherokee people, resulting in me x_x;

Royalness ROCKS US!

Supposedley, Empress Theodora is my distant relative, she was the wife of Emperor Justinian of Byzantium.

But my family started out in Italy, and slowly migrated to Portugal, making stops on the way. So basically, I'm Portuguese, Spanish (FROM SPAIN), Italian, Cape Verdean (West African Islands that belonged to Portugal) and many other things. My great great grandmother was Italian, but my great great grandfather was a Portuguese man who worked for the princes of Portugal, eventually, they were sent to Cape Verde and blah blah blah.

Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Cape Verdean, and alot of other things. End.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Filipinos are Asians too, Miyu-chan! Check the seventh post. *is irritated right now*
    Sorry, I never doubted that. >"< I was browsing too fast. >"<;;;;

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I'm Irish, Hispanic, American, and Scottish. But mostly Hispanic and American. People consider me half white and half mexican.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Mostly African with some German, probably some American Indian as well.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    The way i see it is:where your born that is what you are so i'm fully Aussie.

I'm proud of it also.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Tri-Human

Personally, I do not approve of pride and phrases like "something-power". I dislike any forms of racial pride, racism, bigotry, prejudice, and stereotypes and I greatly discourage them. They are all signs of ignorance.
    They say diversity is a good thing but I disagree. Diversity divides us all as human beings and encourages large scale conflicts. As a result, I will not reveal anything concerning my heritage or race. I'm just glad to see many racially mixed subjects. It's a good start towards world peace and world unity. Hopefully, the human race can live in a greater peace in the future.

Anyways, I am just here to say that nationalities are not races. There are three main races which are: Caucasoid>Whites, Mongoloid>Asians and Native Americans, and Negroid>Blacks. Some might sound offensive but relax, they are simply the scientific names. I mean not offense. Just saying it like it is.

One thing I like about the net is that no one knows WHAT you are but they can learn WHO you are. I think it's great.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I know I've done this before but oh well.

I'm mainly hispanic but it doesn't show a bit
    French
    German
    American
    Native-American
    Dutch

And I know there's one more, but I can't remember. O.o

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Hispanic/Scottish/Irish/English/American.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    People, people, people...lol. American is NOT a background (unless you are Native American--which is a different story)! It's a nationality--true--but it's not an ethnicity. I, too, am American because I was born here...but there's no way you could be "1/4 American" as opposed to saying you're 1/4 Italian, heh. ^_^; America's a big melting pot with tons of people from different backgrounds. Just thought I'd point that out, lol...

Anyway, I'm mostly all Italian and a small percentage of Spanish. ^_^

Back