• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your least favorite Pokemon?

Years
    Least favorite? Probably Medicham. So weird looking, and annoying as hell when it comes to battle.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Pikachu. Mere words are not sufficient to do justice for the extreme hatred I harbor toward this abomination. But let us start off with "underpowered," "overhyped," and "tries too hard to be cute but fails miserably" and go from there.

Growlithe a distant second, but only because of many *very* negative experiences with dogs.

I didn't think I could reply this thread, but you've just done it for me. How I loath Pickachu e_e He's the reason why Ash is still around >_>

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
    i would have to say that I hate BIBAREL most of all followed by that fat-nosed-good-for-nothing-pile-of rocks known as PROBOPASS. They both have a blank stare that has driven me to the verge of insanity.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    i would have to say that I hate BIBAREL most of all followed by that fat-nosed-good-for-nothing-pile-of rocks known as PROBOPASS. They both have a blank stare that has driven me to the verge of insanity.
    What do you think of Blaziken? (Have nothing against Torchic) I just think he looks like fail. He looks like a Digimon, and Digimon don't belong in Pokemon, also I still hate him for beating Ash's Charizard. How can a fighting type take like 10 flying moves and not be KO'ed. :pink_pissed:

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Oddish and Zubat are my least favorite. I have encountered both of the so much that they are in my nightmares!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    New Dragon Trio (look like robot-spirits on crack)
    Metagross and evo-line (look more like toaster's than pokemon)
    Deoxys (a pokemon from outer space?! and by the looks of this guy, the bloke who designed him was definetely snorting something)
    Arceus (dont get me started on this overrated, stupid, wannabe-god alien looking FREAK. And a pokemon god?! Stupid idea to begin with)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Zubat/tentacool for the obvious 'I'm going to tear this gameboy/DS in half if I see another- *wild zubat appeared* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-' moments. Other than that I'm not overly bothered by anything really.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    I hate to brag, but I don't hate any Pokémon, but I despise Mesprit and Uxie in the anime (love mine, though.)

Back