• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selerbi

Time Traveler
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2015
    Zubat!! always appears in caves (at least every 10 steps...) and drains your pokemon's HP!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Gen 1: Mr. Mime

Gen 2: Mr. Mime

Gen 3: Mr. Mime

Gen 4: Mr. Mime

Gen 5: Mr. Mi- AAAHHH WTF IS THAT ABOMINATION? Gothita? And it's evolutions... Yuck! I've seen enough. Gothita's line tops the list on my least favourite pokemon!

Years
  • Gen 1: Zubat o_O
    Gen 2: Unown, As said gimmick gone waaay too far

And to those saying magikarp, It evolves in to gyrados! D=
    That reason alone is redemption enough for it's uselessness

Influential_Mew

EeVee Trainer
    Years
  • Used to be Magikarp. Now it's Sawk and Throh as they hold no value of being a pokemon at all. Design wise, they're horrendous and not to mention one of them holds the ability "sturdy" which is by far the most annoying thing ever. Can't bare to look at them. I rather have a Machoke any day of the week over those two.

Years
  • Gen I: Mr. Mime, Zubat, Magikarp, Geodude
    Gen II: Dunsparce, Unown, Stantler
    Gen III: Dustox, Ludicolo
    Gen IV: Bastiodon, Burmy, Wormadam
    Gen V: Conkeldurr, Patrat, Watchog, Stunfisk

Years
  • My least fave Pokemon.

Gen I: Zubat and Magikarp.
    Gen II: Delibird and Shuckle.
    Gen III: Relicanth and Clamperl.
    Gen IV: Gastrodon and Bibarel.
    Gen V: Garbodor and Conkeldurr.

Years
  • For a long time it was that sad excuse for a Pokemon, Dunsparce, most pokemon that pathetic and stupid could evolve into something cool, like Magicarp and Feebas do.
    After Gold and Silver, I legitimately forgot it existed until I found it in FireRed again.
    But now there is an entirely new low. That abomination of Garbodor. If you can even call that thing a Pokemon. It looks like something a five year old drew to gross out his sister, after he saw his dog throw up some grass. In a generation with so many sweet new Pokemon, they really dropped the ball here...

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • usually i would say magicarp, but now its maloetta because she looks like a human more then she does a pokemon.

Years
  • jynx and mr mimes evo lines, and meloetta are ugly as **** and look like wierd humans
    machops line, sawk and throh look too much like wierd humans.
    chimchars line, ugly as ***
    pignite is disgusting, and could have been so much better.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Having played only the first four generations, my least favorite are certainly Plusle and Minun.

The instant I ran into them in Ruby I really began to think "Nintendo has really run out of ideas". It's bad enough that we have to have one Pichu clone, but then we have to have two?

And then when Brawl was announced tons of people requested that they be added to the game, and that just made me hate their existence even more.

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
  • 370.png

Pointless.

464.png
    467.png
    465.png
    463.png

These guys needed evolutions (Rhydon, Magmar etc. I mean) but surely they could've done a better job than this?

And I've not played B/W yet but..

568.png
    584.png

What were they thinking??

Years
  • If I see any Jynx hate in here there will be blood spilled. My least favorite Pokemon of all time is Luvdisc. It's actually the ONLY Pokemon I dislike. I wish it had actually evolved into Alomomola so the family would of been redeemed. Oh well!

Jinx..... just becase i wana see some bloodshed. Although seriously Jinx was my most hated untill..... Trubish.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • jynx and mr mimes evo lines, and meloetta are ugly as **** and look like wierd humans
    machops line, sawk and throh look too much like wierd humans.
    chimchars line, ugly as ***
    pignite is disgusting, and could have been so much better.

ahaha, exactly, humanoid pokemon are the worst ever, Mr mime, jynx, maloetta, the karate duo in bw, i mean COME ON !!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • My least favourite Pokemon is Shiftry. I despise how it looks. I was super annoying in the Pokemon league in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald how it would use that stupid Fake Out attack. Then it would use Double Team just to troll me. This is another reason why I almost never evolve any of the Seedot that I obtain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back