• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your LEAST favourite pokemon

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    i dont think anyone else has posted this but what is ur most LEAST LIKED pokemon our of all 493 pokemon!!!

my least faves are

1.Zubat
    2.Magickarp
    3.Grimer/Muk

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Way too many. I really hate the new Grass and Fire starters and their evos. :K Most of the new Pokemon are my least favorites. I like my 1st and 2nd gen Pokemon.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hm. -contemplation- Um. Mighty-- My brother and I forbid saying the full name of it, due to our hatred, but it evolves from Poochyena... =o

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Any of the new Pokemon that are void of personality. You can tell the first and second generation are awesome because they all give off a vibe that they have a personality to them.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Gee...this is a nice and positive topic, isn't it? Still, there are a couple of pokémon I do hate...but above all is the very incarnation of evil: Spinda. I swear those spotty little devils are still after my sanity. <_< Deoxys and Mewtwo I also dislike because they're every clueless N00B's idea of 'teh ultimat pkmnz 1111one!', besides, Mewtwo looks like a mutated chimp. I also have an intense dislike for most of the made-to-be-cute pre-evos in the 4th generation as they are just plain unimiginative and freakish.

Nosepass, Blissey, and Roselia are...well, just plain creepy to be honest, and Rayquaza is butt-ugly, but I really don't hate any of them, just dislike them. Besides, Roselia and Nosepass both get cool 4th gen. evos so I guess that amounts to something. xD

Jolty-kun

Years
    I have to agree with some people in here, that my most hated and least liked pokemon is that pokemon that you see wherever you go, in the tunnels!
    It's non other than.. -Drumroll- Zubat! x___x;

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Well, I don'treally HATE anything here, but....I'll say Tentacool.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Wow, a lot of people hate Magicarp, I dont know why. I feel bad for the poor little thing. Helpless, mostly only knows splash.

But, I like every Pokemon to a certain degree, but each degree differs from one another. So, my least favorite Pokemon has to be............................Machop

I just never really liked how that little monster looked, I get the feeling that they are really full of them selves, if you know what I mean. Y'know, always bragging, like on the first Machop Pokemon card. Machop was lifting a gigantic boulder, the size of a cement truck, over his head, WITH JUST ONE FREAKIN HAND. He might as well be jumping up and down, eating a ice cream cone and holding that boulder at the same time.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Tentacool and Tentacruel.... *gets shot by Misty*

Yes, I hate them...they're so annoying in the games... (and the anime...when they appear.)
    And they're weird, and Tentacruel is just so....ugly... oO

Omigod, and Torkoal.. x_x

I know theres a few more that I dislike, but due to how much I dislike them I can't even think of them at the moment.... ^^;

Back