• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your level?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    Personally I don't see any point in trying to finish the game in the fastest time possible, including getting to level 30. For one thing Pokémon Sun and Moon don't come out until November. Also I have a job so that's time consuming. Then you have the weather, 50% of the time it's not nighttime it's 100 degrees out the other 50% of the time it's raining.

Even if you did get to level 30 in a week you'd still just be catching thousands of Rattata's and Pidgey's and evolving them to get there. One thing I wish they'd change is evolution, I wish you could battle wild pokemon for levels to evolve instead of number of species caught.

Anyways am at level 13, hopefully won't get to 14 to quickly as I like having the wild Pokémon with low cp as they are easier to catch. Especially the non-evolving pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Personally I don't see any point in trying to finish the game in the fastest time possible, including getting to level 30. For one thing Pokémon Sun and Moon don't come out until November. Also I have a job so that's time consuming. Then you have the weather, 50% of the time it's not nighttime it's 100 degrees out the other 50% of the time it's raining.
    The main reason I've been trying to rush it is so that I can start finding the higher level wild Pokémon quicker. I find it wasteful using Stardust or candies on Pokémon when your trainer level isn't very high because you know you'll just find a wild version of it in 5 levels time with double the CP, so I'm trying to get to a good point in the game where it'd be ok to start using the Stardust and candies without wasting them. I think I've reached that point now so I've started using that stuff a lot more but I'm still trying to conserve it a tad until I reach higher levels.

PacmanEternal

PacmanEternal
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Level 24 here. Im sure as they update they will add new game features, modes, contest, etc. Level will def matter at some point and im sure a lvl 8 wont be catching very many mewtwo.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I reached level 19 today after catching Pokemon all day and an evolution spree afterwards. I've leveled 4 times in the last 3 days though!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Getting very close to 22 but blimey levels have started taking a looooong time to achieve. I can only imagine how slow it is at 30+, and then needing millions of exp to reach 40 when you're getting 100 per capture... yeesh!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Everything maxes out by about level 30, doesn't it? That meaning there's absolutely no point hitting it. It's just a number at that stage. :V

Found this post and another post before stating that 40 was max but think now those were outdated reddit posts :c Also there have been people (probably hacking) here with Level 31-33 trainers in gyms so I have no idea what even is right and wrong anymore :x

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hit 22 today woo! Spent several hours in town after a job interview hoarding up all the Pokémon I could find with a four-lure area set up and oh boy did the exp roll in. After evolving about 35 Pokémon with a lucky egg on once I got home I'm now even close to 23 already!

Checkchiron

PokeArtist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Almost 24! I need 25K xp more to hit it.

I´ve seen people here that are level 30/31. I'm sure they must've been playing non-stop. Or just bought a hell of a lot lucky eggs

Back