• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats your most annoying point about Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

Annuhh5

White and nerdy.
Years
  • I get annoyed about the fact that I just can't finish the game.
    Every time I get to the 8th gym I get an urge to reset the game.
    And I usually do it...
    Its strange, I usually finish all the other games, it's just this one.
    :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I hate the speed when I'm in the snow!! Can't they just make anything for the snow? Like ski or bike... It's much more annoying when I see the skier skiing in front of me... Well I guess it's another 'snow torture' on Platinum...

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    "I can't remember the last time I was put in a corner like this!"

Ten minutes ago Cynthia. D:<
    Ten minutes ago.

Seriously. I hate the fact that nobody really acknowledges you as the champion. The E4 just says the same mess every time. Can't they update their speeches and rosters at least once? I really loved that about Emerald. If they incorporate that into Platinum I'll definitely be trading in my Diamond cartridge for it.

shinkita

RAWR!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I hate when you want to go on WiFi and it asks you to save. Absolutely annoying, wastes like 3mins you could've been on WiFi actually trading.

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
  • Maybe because there's not really a 2nd island (like Johto/Kanto) to explore after beating the Elite Four like what happened in the previous games.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
  • Urgh the GTS is terrable ... i hate how you have to go through each trainer to see what they want it take forever to load as well ... it would be better as just a list! ffs >.<

and i absolutly hate the storyline after the others you could say i get sick of all the storylines now

although the metal generation had a good twist with the return of Team Rocket and all

i also hate the change in criminals

and why is it always criminal organisations?

god it sounds like i hate the games lol :)

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • I hate the slow surfing in the game and all that mud around Pastoria City, I get stuck in there every 3 seconds. Don't get me started on Route 217 :/

Last edited:

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • The removal of the PC box ticked me off. I always used it to store 'treasures' like evolution stones, hold items, etc.
    Since they clog up my bag, though, I have PC pokemon hold them instead.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • I expected better in-game battles. Yeh, they added in trainers saying. "Oh no my last Pokémon" No ****. Yeh there is better sprites and graphics, but we've done that sort of battle simulation for so long. I'm not saying change it, but maybe see the Pokémon hit eachother? And not see a Flamethrower come out of Charizards neck?

Oh the surfing thing too. What I would like to do though, if you had a flying Pokémon with "Fly" which is gay. You need a HM to teach a Pokémon with wings how to fly? Anywho, i'd like to fly in the air on that Pokémon and be able to fight other trainers in the air be it from Hot Air Balloons or on a Pokémon. Be a nice addition.

Darklugia

Resident poor person
    Years
  • The removal of the PC box ticked me off. I always used it to store 'treasures' like evolution stones, hold items, etc.
    Since they clog up my bag, though, I have PC pokemon hold them instead.

yeah I used to put any items I wanted in my pc so not to clog up my bag.....No there's no Pc....:(

They really screwed up Diamond and Pearl generally. Alot about the game is rushed and just plain horrible.

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    You can only buy honey 1 at a time.
    I'm so used to selecting my quantity, but now i have to push the 'A' button a zillion times just to get a decent amount

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    1. NO ITEM STORAGE!!!!!

2. Getting to the spear pillar...

3. GAlatic HQ

4. Place where u catch Heatran

5. at the start of the game wen u gotta team ur best pkmn HMs what a waste....

6. having to w8 for events in RL to get legendaries...

7. trying to get my pkmn to lvl 100 feels lik im trying to get to the highest lvl in WoW

8.the crappy 4th gen. pkmn

9. friendshipo evolutions

10. gts.... everyone wants a palkia for a lvl 5 bidoof or starly its so annoying... but the good thing is there are kids in japan that will do that trade lol

ZBDP

1st-2nd Generation Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • 1. The music. I just think it didn't have the 'POKEMON FEEL' to it...to me, it just dosen't sound right for Pokemon..(Well, except for that piano score for Cynthia....)

2.The new Pokemon. Some of them are ok, but most of them just look hideous...

Back