• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most disappointing 10km egg hatch?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    i'm going to go with gen 2 on this --- Pineco. i've hatched 3 of these.

under no circumstances should this thing be in a 10km egg. it's not a powerful pokemon. and even it's evolution - Forretress- is not that good.

and they are not rare. i've caught enough of them to evolve twice. even caught a Forretress in the wild.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    My last 3 were all Mantine, it doesn't help that there's an event going on right now and a Mantine on every corner...

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    i'm going to go with gen 2 on this --- Pineco. i've hatched 3 of these.

under no circumstances should this thing be in a 10km egg. it's not a powerful pokemon. and even it's evolution - Forretress- is not that good.

and they are not rare. i've caught enough of them to evolve twice. even caught a Forretress in the wild.

Are you me? I've also hatched 3 of these. It's like the scyther/pinser of Gen 2. That being said, I can't really complain because I've hatched 2 larvitar as well!

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Definitely Eevee. There's a park near my house where they spawn all the time. It made me never want to hatch a 10k again!

Back