• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your most favourite pokémon that Satoshi has caught?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I like Ash Snorlax, it portarys qualities that I also portray like being a bum, sleeping all day, eating when I am not sleeping. Joking aside it has shown on several occassions to be a Power House on Ash team especially in the Silver Conference and some in Battle Frontier. Although Haunter was never actually captured by Ash I found it to be on of the most funny pokemon Ash and Co. ever encountered, which may be like it almost instantly.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Bayleef tops as my favorite pokemon that Ash has. I also like Cyndaquil-Quilava, and not to mention, Squirtle. LOVE Squirtle's personality.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Chikorita/Bayleef, Squirtle, and Treecko. In my opinion, the Pokemon with the most personality.

Brandy

AshxMay <3
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Chickorita for sure! It was so cute how much she adored Satoshi. :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pidgeot.

Too bad he LET IT GO DIRECTLY AFTER IT EVOLVED.

T___T

/has no further comment

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I really love Chikorita/now Bayleef. ^_^ I always liked how much she loved Ash. I really like Bulbasaur and how he's like the peace keeper at Oak's lab, aaand Heracross.

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Treecko single handedly carried Pokemon from Advance through to the end of Battle Frontier. He and his evolutions win.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Gliscor is epic win, as you would not expect it to be a pokemon Satoshi has. Normally, Satoshi has starters, vendor trash birds, and Pikachu, but Gliscor is a strong pokemon.

Gible is also epic, but I wish it evolved. Glalie was also epic.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    By far, I have 3 favs - Mijumaru, Pidgeot, and Infernape. Mijumaru is really funny on the anime, Pidgeot was really nice as it helped Ash lots of times, but then he released it and never came back (stupid Ash!). Infernape is just awesome because it helped defeat Gym Leaders and even helped defeat his old trainer in the Sinnoh League.

Years
    a lot really, Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard were great, Treecko and family were great too, Primeape were unique, Totodile was hilarious, Gible the mecha eater, well, a lot as you can see

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I know that catching Treeko in episode 283 was the smartest thing that Ash has done. And evolving it into a Sceptile was like the best thing ever :D

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    Charizard was my favorite. I loved watching Ash getting burnt, and it was nice to see Charizard returning for difficult battles to help Ash.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    sceptile, he was abeast and really funny to

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    His Charizard because of it's personality. Kingler because of how he battled. Noctowl because I love psychic Poke's.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Pidgeot.

Too bad he LET IT GO DIRECTLY AFTER IT EVOLVED.

T___T

/has no further comment

Seconded. I died a little inside after watching that episode. Pidgeotto was the coolest Pokémon the anime ever had, followed by Squirtle.

Back