• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your oldest pokemon

Numbers

Say my name
Years
  • Well my oldest Pokemon would be Charizard from Red if I could import it. It's my first Pokemon, I've never restarted Red over so It's still my original file from 1998 :P
    But from the Pokemon I CAN import it would be my Blaziken from Ruby. I got Ruby the day it came out and Torchic was the first Pokemon I picked. Still have it to this day :D

Mongo

Go Mets!
    Years
  • My Pidgeot from Pokemon Yellow. Caught him on Christmas the year Pokemon Yellow came out. He's currently on my Gold file.

kierany9

Pokemon Master of the world
    Years
  • Blaziken(GenIII&IV) and pikachu(GenI)
    I think i am a realy dedicated player as i raised my level 5 blaziken to level 100 without hacks. Now im finishing off my level 80 infernape(started at lv5) Pikachu was my first pokemon in yellow DUH! He's pretty weak at lv 55

Years
  • My oldest Pokemon that I have with me is probably my Sapphire Sceptile. I haven't imported him though. On D/P land, my original Piplup.

The oldest in my original Red/Blue ... I have no clue. 1999 sometime.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Well my oldest Pokemon os my Empoleon, even though ive only had it for a couple of months.

Schwer-Muta

[RKS009 Neun]
    Years
  • Sitting on Crystal would be my level 100 Ninetales. Originating from Blue, went through the entire game. Then brought her to Crystal where she was my over leveled body guard. Where she still sits to this day. Her name is Mint.

I also have a Pidgeot from Fire Red. First pokemon I caught when I got Fire Red back when it first came out. Level 2 Pidgey from route 1 named Feathers. She's currently sitting in Pearl, my storage box game.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My oldest Pokemon were OceanReign the Swampert and Shroudlure the Mightyena (lvl 64-76) then my emerald GBA game exploded afer 3+ years

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • My Oldest Pokemon was A vaporeon, he was also the first pokemon I got to level 100, thats why I kept him. I transferred him to my Pokemon gold game from yellow but then a friend saved over my game :(

I cried

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
  • Ive only ever had one save file in Firered from the day it came out, meaning i had quite a few good pokemon on it.I sold it to a friend around 5 months ago now, but not before I traded my lvl 78 Starmie onto Pearl. It seemed to be the only pokemon I moved on, but still an amazing pokemon.

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • I don't have one, cause I always restart games stupidly without transferring my minions!

Probably the pokemon I had for the longest time (that was actually used, not just getting it then leaving the game to rot) would of been my Level 100 Rayquaza (my first level 100). I had him for a while, and all I used to do was the elite 4 with Exp. Share on a noob to get IT to level 100 :3

<3 you Quaza! R.I.P in the deleted game files heaven~~!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    All of my Pokemon game beside Generation IV games is lost, so my oldest pokemon is my starter in HG since i also delete my data in Diamond and just recently start playing Platinum.

Back