• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your playtime so far?

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    20:30

I kept the C-Gear on with my DS closed and it went up a lot. I've only just beaten the 3rd gym.

Psysaturn

Saturn: 2365 5097 2444
    Years
    I'm at 49 hours and at least 29 of that is just sitting in the WiFi room trading with breeders. Still have yet to fight the E4, or even to get my 7th badge.

Spacial Sage

i don't care if you don't.
    Years
    151:58. I got it on the seventh and my highest leveled pokemon is my archeops, Tripjaw, at level 95. I mainly just train (except now when I'm hunting shiny stunfisk) and catch stuff for the pokedex.

I need 45 rare candies ):

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I don't have my DS on me now, but it's around 34:30-35:10. Outside of Misralton City training my pokes, I should be heading to Celestial Tower soon.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    Update on mine. 50:41. Rasing my Haxorus now. My Emboar hit 100 a while ago and I finished E4 at 15 hrs in? So all this extra was time just doing side stuff and training. xD

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
    im at about 30 hours.
    beat elite four yesterday and ghetis
    my pokemon are very underpowered and i find my opponents with pokemon 20 lvls higher than me XD
    beat ghetis with haxorous by dragon dancing with haxorous lvl 47.
    my other pokemon weren't much use even though they were all lvl 40 - 45

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My time right now is 66 hours. I've finished the main storyline I'm catching pokemon and discovering new locations now.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    mine was on 192 hours(i left the C-gear on at night) untill i restarted it, now its almost at 20

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    160:14
    ...though with the time it took to find this thread, it increased. :(

I've played more than most others I talk to tbh.

Years
    My playtime so far is about 45-47 hours, and im just goin on victory road. dont know wether thts good or bad! :P bin goin through the game pretty slowly, this has really helped wit cathin alot of pokemon!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    78:25
    defeated e4 and am now working on unova dex then will be working on the national one

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    83:07. I got it on the 22nd, and beat it on the 25th after about 22 hours of gameplay. I was up past midnight every night for the first week, and am not quite sure how I avoided falling asleep in class. I don't have any Unova-caught Pokemon up to level 100 yet though, been focusing more on raising several balanced level 50-70's and catching as many as I can.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    around 45-8 last time i checked, beat e4 a while ago. Currently checking out the last city I havent been too and trying to get as many pokemon as possible.

Back