• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your playtime so far?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Around 21 hours now, and I don't even have the 6th badge yet, haha! I've been idle a lot and also doing a lot of breeding / trades which has held me back quite a bit. x)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Sadly I only have 19 hours in the game right now although I would really like to put another 100 in as soon as I can.

I have been really bogged down with school work and just don't have the time to play that I wish I did.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2013
    Wow, I have been playing the game very slowly. I'm at about 112 and am currently training for the 8th badge. I do a lot of grinding between gyms and sometimes lose track of getting the badges but I enjoy taking my time though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    I'm at about 35 hours and I've been at the E4 since around 30. Trying to actually assemble a team that might win, lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Here's my basic stats so far...

Black :: Started March 6th
    106 hours
    1047 wild encounters
    364 trainers battled
    265 trades

White :: Started April 16th
    12 hours
    60 wild encounters
    180 trainers battled
    0 trades

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    up to Time: 224:32 so far, was'nt even planning to get the game when it first came out here but looking over my old pokemon cards sparked my interest again and ended up buying it a couple days after the release, havn't been able to put it down since T_T very addicting.
    EDIT: still havn't come across a single shiny -CRY-

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My time is around 40 hours right now. And I haven't even beaten the Elite Four yet x3;

But it's okay, I like taking my time <3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think it's a bit over 130 hours as of this writing. And I'm not done with the whole game yet!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    103:21 in my black. :D
    havent done any post-game stuff though D:
    highest level of pokemon is 56, my emolga.

Back