• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your sign?

Zero Seven

ψ(`∇´)ψ
Years
  • I'm a Pisces; personally, I find the traits associated do apply to me in some ways.

Mainly the positive ones. bwahahaha XD

All joking aside, it is often that I notice traits of many different astrological signs apply to me in some way.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Libras can navigate virtually any social situation, effortlessly resolving conflicts by simply turning on the charm.

200.gif

With that said, I don't follow mine... and I see why. I'm nothing like my sign. Though, I can be somewhat more social than most autistics, I still struggle heavily with social anxiety and being confident about interacting with those around me. I guess in some way, if you count writing, than maybe I could be somewhat like a Libra? I doubt it though because my sign doesn't feel right to me for some reason.

Zero Seven

ψ(`∇´)ψ
    Years
  • With that said, I don't follow mine... and I see why. I'm nothing like my sign.

This is probably true for most people, or they find something relatable to their sign, but not everything. Your sign may say you're an introvert, and yet you're not. But, it also says you have a lot of compassion, and you're like: "OMG that's me!"

I feel these signs overly simplify people, and the reality is that we are just too complicated to be placed under such small umbrellas.

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Some of the Aquarius definition is accurate while the rest isn't. I'm free-spirited and eccentric, but I don't hate all types of authority.

Back