• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your Trainer Card score?

hoboX10

World Dictator
Years
  • My score on my Trainer Card is 7461. My teams levels are 60-70, I'm about to fight the Elite Four(second time) and then Red, and I have caught 94 Pokemon(but all 28 unown) and seen 268.

I'm curious to see what other people have.

Edit:

Please include info about your game, such as where you are in the story, your pokedex rating, and your team's levels.

Last edited:

hoboX10

World Dictator
    Years
  • I should add I'm at the point in the same where all I have to do is beat the Elite Four again and then go and beat Red.

If someone has like 6000 points but hasn't reached Kanto yet (if that's possible) then they are obviously far ahead of me.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I should add I'm at the point in the same where all I have to do is beat the Elite Four again and then go and beat Red.

If someone has like 6000 points but hasn't reached Kanto yet (if that's possible) then they are obviously far ahead of me.

I just murdered three Gym Leaders in Kanto; I have five left + Elite Four + Red :]

hoboX10

World Dictator
    Years

• I just murdered three Gym Leaders in Kanto; I have five left + Elite Four + Red :]
    Have you fought just about every trainer throughout the game?

I've fought every trainer I've found, and I've explored just about everywhere I think. But currently the Elite Four kick my ass. I never had this problem in the original Gold.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Yup, I battled every trainer and reached Level 50 on six Pokemon, Level 45 on two others, before challenging the Elite Four the first time around :s

How to earn points, though? Obviously from trainer battles...

hoboX10

World Dictator
    Years
  • Umm... Hehe, I think I'm the highest in this thread...

What's your Pokedex ratings and levels of your main pokemon team?

Edit: Ooohh all battles can raise it. I've been training my Victreebel on wild pokemon while in this thread, and now my score is 7501.

Serris

The Constant
    Years
  • Wow, I thought mine was higher than I thought it was. Turns out mine's only 3338 XD But I know on Platinum it's a lot higher XD

hoboX10

World Dictator
    Years
  • Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • 3449, I am in the midst of grinding my Pokemon before taking on Pryce (to cut down on grinding time for Claire because right now my Typhlosion and Ampharos would wipe the floor with him) and the Goldenrod Radio Tower. I've caught pretty much any Pokemon I've come accross thus far that I don't have dex info on, caught 66 and seen 135. I am waiting until after Johto before transferring Pokemon from any of my other games. Once I do that the Pokedex score should go up.

Hydra

Poke'mon Master C:
    Years
  • Poke'dex: Completed
    Johto: Finished
    Kanto: 3 badges

Score: 4,798

Back