• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Zodiac Sign?

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Scorpio, here~

Whats Your Zodiac Sign?

They are firm, somewhat proud, and capable of unmistakable traits of that cause them either to be very much liked or very much disliked. Their somewhat suspicious nature causes them to be distrustful, but among all their seemingly evil traits of character, they have that grit and backbone that enables them to make higher attainments than those born in the other signs. For the wisdom of the serpent lies concealed in this sign, and they become so discreet, wise and prudent as to display extraordinary genius.

...well I dunno about "extraordinary genius", but I'm definitely either very much liked or very much disliked. annnnd my element is Water? Neat, and my guardian planet(s) are Pluto/Mars. Pluto is awesome kk

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
    Most Horoscopes that are found in newspapers and on websites are generic. That is to say, they usually either pinpoint certain traits of the reader or they can be way off. There is also what is called the cusp. This is a certain date window where a person tends to share certain traits 2 different signs, also making general horoscopes a bit more inaccurate. What a lot of people don't realize is that a true horoscope is based on the position of the planets and the stars at the exact moment of birth and not just the month and date. I have dabbled a bit with a book I had on making your own natal chart for some friends and myself but I stopped because, quite frankly, the results were so accurate they were scary.

Anyway, I am a Taurus Metal Monkey

Back