• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Zodiac Sign?

Years
    I was born on October 1st 1992, which makes me a Libra and a Monkey.

No wonder I am so funny...

Last edited:
    Years
    I am Aries the fiery Ram!

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    October 9th, also a Libra. I should really have been a Scorpio, because I was a month early.

Years
    Where are all my Scorpio's at?!?

Here you go striaght from Wikipedia. The more you know the better!

"People born with the water in Scorpio are very determined, reserved, loyal, and secretive. They are firm and somewhat proud, and capable of unmistakable traits of character that cause them to be either very much liked or very much disliked. Their somewhat suspicious nature causes them to be distrustful, but among all their seemingly evil traits of character, they have that grit and backbone which enables them to make higher attainments than those born in the other signs. For the "wisdom of the Serpent" lies concealed in this sign, and they become so discreet, wise and prudent as to display extraordinary genius. It has been said "the greater the animal the greater the man," and it may be that in the animal passions there lie the germs of the spiritual force, which, when sent upwards, may achieve great and mighty things.

That which seemed latent will and desire in the sign Taurus becomes, in this sign, expressed energy. The Scorpio's desires are potent and charged with the power to attain the object of their desires; but when their desires are subservient to the will, there are none more powerful or determined. In conclusion, it may be said that the Scorpio individuals that have
    Scorpio is said to have the highest compatibility with the signs: Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer while showing high compatibility with the signs: Capricorn, Virgo, Leo and Taurus. Scorpios display low compatibility with the signs: Sagittarius, Aries, Libra, Aquarius and Gemini."

I was born in the year of the Rooster. Surprisingly Torchic and Blaziken, not Sneasel and Weavile, are my all time favorite pokemon. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe I should have called myself FireFightForever.

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'm a Cancer and a Rat for Chinese Zodiac. I'm a cancerous rat.

Back