• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatup?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum! (Obviously)

I just kind of joined up on a spur-of-the-moment thing. :P I've been playing the games since 2000, but I've never got beyond the casual player stage - I thought this may be a good next step. :) I mostly play the 2nd-gen games - not that there'd be many people playing them still. :\ Of course, I'm not just interesting in Pokemon!

Well, that's it. I may see you around the forums!

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • Yo! Welcome 2 the Forum! Yeah, if U wanna take your game 2 the next level this is definitely the place. When I joined I was such a newb, but now... Well, I'm no L33T master, but I'm definitely not a newb any more. Check out the Gym's if U wanna battle. Peace!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Gold_school!

No worries if you're not the biggest of pokemon fans...The PokeCommunity has a little something for everyone! We even have our own forum dedicated to the 2nd generation games, The Metal and Color Generation Games Forum. I'm sure you'll find a few discussions that you can contribute to =P

Whatever your non-pokemon related interests are, you can probably find it somewhere...Make sure you take a good look around and you'll definitely find some cool topics to post on.

Hope to see you around...and have fun! ^___^

Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity! You'd probably be surprised by the amount of people who devote the majority of their playing time to the Gen II games, given that so many consider them to be the pinnacle of Nintendo's series. Have fun on the boards!

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there Gold, my name is Rey and welcome to the community. I have been a member here for sometime now but I've been a member of the pokemon community for along time.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity then, gold_school.
    That name is very creative.

So you still play the good ol' Johto series? They were my favourite as well. I am sure you will have lots of other people on here that will still enjoy talking about Gold/Silver/Crystal (I know I do!)
    Welcome!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • So you still play the good ol' Johto series? They were my favourite as well. I am sure you will have lots of other people on here that will still enjoy talking about Gold/Silver/Crystal (I know I do!)
    Welcome!

I just joined here also. I'm going to post my Crystal hack here but need to get 15 posts before that. Check it out when it comes although it isn't that good compared to other hacks.

Back