• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen When are they going to release Darkrai?

Mikoliah

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    i jsut recently reset my Pokemon game so i aint ready for him yet

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Well, if it's going to be a mystery gift, then yes, you'd have to be connected to wifi to get it. But it'd be likely to be a full day in which you could get it, so you'd have time to get somewhere with wifi. McDonald's has free nintendo wifi. I used to go there when I didn't have wifi. Just get fries or a drink or something and sit there looking like a loser playing pokemon in McDonald's for the free wifi. It's not as bad as it sounds.

COUGHCOUGHLOCALMYSTERYGIFTCOUGHCOUGH

Mikoliah

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    well i bought a new DS, and the old game made me mad so i restarted it about what 3-5 days ago

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    id say the same thing as everybody else. they will give a code in the dvd box when it is release in may 2008

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    wait. you mean theres like a limited amount on there, or is there enough for everybody?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    *facepalm*

Did they release Manaphy over Wi-Fi when the movie came out last year? No. So why in the world do you people think Darkrai will be any different? Geez......

Darkrai is going to be released in Toys-R-Us as a one-day event, just like Manaphy was. As for when, I believe somebody already said April...?

mcash7

FGLEGL-figure it out-
    Years
    hey does any1 remeber when the Darkrai site first launched and there was that little bit of text on the DS page that wasnt supposed to be there... Well, it tipped a lot of people off to believe it would be a Nintendo Wifi Mystery Gift. Just sayin

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    i dont think theyll be realeasing darkrai
    i think theyll be releasing the item over wifi
    so we can catch him ourselves but i could be wrong
    becuase there still isnt a legit way to catch darkrai in japan
    but who knows

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
    I kind of think they'd have to go with releasing Darkrai via mystery gift. Not because of the movie, but because that's how they did it in Japan. Why break the trend?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I kind of think they'd have to go with releasing Darkrai via mystery gift. Not because of the movie, but because that's how they did it in Japan. Why break the trend?

well mystery gift really is the only way they would go upon releasing darkrai. there is mystery gift friend, wireless, and wifi. unless you mean trading? (similar to the mystry mew event).

but i think darkrai will be release with mystery gift wireless. they released TRU manaphy when its dvd came out. also, darkrai was released at the movie theatre in japan through wireless so im gonna assume the same will be for us.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Well it was released in Japan, so either they are going to release it during the next movie in America or maybe in the Pokemon Center in New York

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Since they have shown darkrai on tv, they probably will bring it in a specail event even though most people like me already have it.

Back