• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When are YOU getting Pokemon X&Y?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • Unfortunately I plan to get my game in about a month's time.

All the games I want to play are coming out during SWOTVAC, and I'm pretty sure if I buy them I'll spend no time at all studying. Wahhh

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Unfortunately I plan to get my game in about a month's time.

All the games I want to play are coming out during SWOTVAC, and I'm pretty sure if I buy them I'll spend no time at all studying. Wahhh

I understand that lol work comes first

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I'm going to Best Buy on Saturday. There was no need to preorder, since they always carry more than enough copies.

CrowSvenson

DarkTrainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    I'm getting it at the Midnight release... if I can tolerate the people there.

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
    Years
  • So there is one day left! I'll be picking my 2 copies of y and x tomorrow morning at 10am. I'll also be buying the strategy guide. If you want to add me on the 3ds please do so and messages me your fc too.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I got X yesterday from a shop near me that was selling them early. Y is coming from Amazon, so hopefully it'll arrived tomorrow, otherwise it won't come till Monday, as we don't get post on a Sunday in the UK.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I got an email from the shop where I pre-ordered my game, to let me know that they've packaged and sent it my way today at around 4 PM, so I should have it tomorrow ^^

Annataz

Master of Time and Space
    Years
  • I just got an email from Amazon that my games shipped out today, so I should have them on Monday. That's a full three days earlier than I expected to get them! I'm psyched.

Years
  • I'll be getting it at 9 am. I was very disappointed to find that none of my gamestops were having midnight releases, but at least my main one is opening an hour early.

Years
  • Today. :P

When are YOU getting Pokemon X&Y?

lealvenom

A Bearded PKMN Trainer.
    Years
  • Assuming I don't fall asleep, as soon as it's up on the eShop.

Just fight the sleep!! I know the feels, working an 18 hour shift, then staying up all night.. By the morning I'll be a zombie. BUT IT'S SO WORTH IT! Almost 6 hours from my timezone till Pokemon X OOHHH HELLLZ YES!

Back