• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

when did ash cange his clothes

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
Years
  • They changed his clothes when they added the subtitle "Advanced Generation" to the series in Japan. Because it's kinda like a totally different series to them, kinda like how they do digimon in japan, first they had "Digimon" then "Digimon 02" then "Digimon Tamers" and the last series was called "Digimon Frontier" but the dubbed version was all known as just Digimon. It's the same case here, they label it as a different series and redo many things like clothes and stuff but we know it all as one series.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • his mum gave him his clothes in the ep "Get the show on the road", She basically new he was going to start a new adventure, so she gave him his new Hoenn clothes ^^'

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • nic egan said:
    i watch pokemon alot and i stoped watching for awile and when i came back ash was waering diferent clothes when did he change
    um, He changed them after 5 years of wearing em. o_O

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • PPNSteve said:
    wow 5+ yrs without an underware change.. crusty!
    I can probably go that long...given I don't wet myself...XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I shall deliver the aforementioned technicality!

There are bathrooms on Star Trek, they are just not shown. The only one I know of has been shown in various technical manuals of the Enterprise-D, and it's to the side of the bridge near a turbolift in an alcove never shown on the show :P

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • I can't see why he got a new hat, because in that episode where he caught Primeape (in the First Season) he said he would never lose his hat! And now...-_-.

Back