• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When did you get your second Pokemon you actually kept?(B&W)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    I had (in both times I've played) four Pokémon before challenging Burgh...

First time: I kept Pansear. Cottonee was the first I caught and kept through the whole game. I caught Patrat from Route 1 and used in battles all the way to Icirrus City.

Second time: I kept Pansage. I caught Woobat and traded Frillish from my prevorius game.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
  • A Purrloin. ;]
    Her name's Bathsheba; she's a Liepard now.
    Naughty nature, somewhat vain.
    I don't really care for Dark pokemon, but I love her.
    And so does Azarius. ;]
    She's pretty much his naughty little sexkitten.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Well actually, in my game I ditched my Oshawott and traded over two eggs of Minccino and Petilil, so I guess Petilil was my second Pokemon that I actually kept to train, since it was the second egg to hatch for me. :P

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • Mine was sandlie :D, now a lv 91 Powerhouse named Curt... i could not have beat the game without him <3 i evd the crap out of him :D

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    wow, im surprised no one has taken munna? he was the first one I got and im currently still using him. (im just on route four though :) ) once i saw him i knew i wanted him in my main party. i would think that at least one other person would too! maybe its just my love for psychic pokemon :D

JooJoobs

Boomin' and Bunkin'
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    wow, im surprised no one has taken munna? he was the first one I got and im currently still using him. (im just on route four though :) ) once i saw him i knew i wanted him in my main party. i would think that at least one other person would too! maybe its just my love for psychic pokemon :D

I restarted on white after defeating ghetsis to start with snivy and I picked up Munna as my second. He's quite the semi-tank that can dish out some hardcore psybeams at lvl 22 lol :)

Years
  • The only Pokemon I really kept was a Litwick. (Which is now a Chandelure). That thing is now level 94 and has single handedly taken me through the whole of the elite four. Including the dark type guy whose name I keep forgetting.

Shadow101thehedgehog

It all starts with this...
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    First pokemon i kept was lilipup. Second was charmander (traded my tepig for it the moment i could trade).

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I actually got my second pokemon in Route 1. I kept my Patrat and evolved it to Wachog and raised it like it was my child. He even owned Elite Grimsley's Liepard and Scrafty.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I restarted on white after defeating ghetsis to start with snivy and I picked up Munna as my second. He's quite the semi-tank that can dish out some hardcore psybeams at lvl 22 lol :)

I was going to use Munna but I'm on White now so I have Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus available.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    My Roggenrola is my favorite, now a level 60 GIGALITH and has been taught bulldoze, rock slide, smackdown, and power gem. I love the fact that I have to do only one move and they are done!

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
    Years
  • Well for me, i form my teams around the gym leaders. since i never really look up what type they have until I'm in the city or town, i pretty much just keep my party open to any types i need. I picked Tepig and i was given pansage, so now i have something to beat grass,bug,water, rock, and ground with. i have pretty much kept 50% of the pokemon i caught. it all depended on what types i needed to beat.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Before the game I knew I wanted Pidove. But you have to have at least 2 pokes to get it so I got Pansear.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • My first was my Pidove! I named her Pi! :D I also got a sandile next.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back