• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When did you started playing video games?

deco11

Custom User Tile
Years
  • I got a Gameboy Advamce in September 2003 when I was 8, then won and XBox in October 2003 and got a PS2 for christmas.
    My GBA was my first gaming console/handheld

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
  • I remember when I was very young, my mom bought one of the "smartphones" of that era and it had a rendition of Snake on it, and I played that for extended periods of time. I don't know what year it was, but it was something like 1995~1997.

Matrix_Mage

Insane, Laughing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    When I was 2, I saw my sisters playing Final Fantasy 4. Later, I began playing Star Fox 64, Super Mario 64, and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. When my brother played, I watched his hands as he played and learned how to play from there.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I did have a sega and played psycho fox when I was about 2 but when I started playing computer games seriously I was 4 (i think) My mum ordered pokemon red and blue from america so I had them before they were relased in england yay!

Back