• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

when did you stop beliving in the tooth fairy?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I never believed in the first place. After one of my baby teeth come out all my parents do is congratulate me and give some sort of treat..ice cream, lollies or something. Much better than a few cents IMO. Too bad I've no baby teeth left. All that's left to grow is my wisdom tooth.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    I never believed because my parents told me that it was just a thing parents said to keep their sons quiet. I was very quiet when I was little, so they just gave me the money instead of the fairy tale. I would've prefered to be told the tale, It's cute. lolz!

ELGONZO!!!

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    When I was 5, my mom came in, took my tooth and gave me a dollar...she didn't notice that my eyes were open, it seems.

Years
    I don't recall how old I was. But the tooth fairy never came for my tooth. ;; *coughs* My mom forgot about the tooth under my pillow! XD
    I got $15 out of that! =]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Um....I'm not sure I ever did believe it.... maybe when I was 4 or 5, I lost a tooth, and I'd get money, but I never really pictured or totally believed in the tooth fairy. I just thought that it was the tooth fairy because thats what everyone called it. XD

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Naminé has never believed in the toothfairy, for she is born from a country where such a beautiful legend does not exist. As far as her childhood concerns regarding the falling of teeth, it is always painful and nothing of another plane has ever visited her to make her feel any better~ At least, teeth always seem to fall out when she is eating some bread or bun of some kind every moments, so at least it is relatively painless except for the one occassion where her mother pulled the tooth out by force with the help of a sophiscated tool known as the "floss."

Latias418

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    The only thing I believe in out of that stuff is the Easter Bunny. I swear I seen it on the street one night...it was the first live bunny I had ever seen, aronud midnight, I seen it through the window. I still believe it because it happened on Easter's Eve/Easter. Other than that, I do believe in magic, I just say humans don't know how to use it. The real kind, not some ****ing obvious trick.

~*Princess Tutu*~

I'll be getting dizzy soon....
    Years
    I never really did belive....I figured everything out pretty quickly. The one thing I did think was real was the things that happened on TV. Like movies when a person died, but that's a diffrent story. XD

Years
    I never believed it. But once, I tried to put a dollar under my brother's pillow. Good times...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hmmm... I've always doubted the Tooth Fairy's existance, since my mom didn't even know about it until I told her.

xD;

Back