• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When do you tend to play video games the most?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    At times when I'm skipping school, weekends, late night. And during the summer any time between 1pm and 8am.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Normally after dinner for a couple of hours, or when i cant sleep at night i will play for a while.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Right before lunch/dinner, these are my main relax times... as long as I'm not just on the computer XD

falling up+
    Years
    Late at night due to my job.

Haven't had time lately b/c of classes throwing more hw at me.

Been thinking of selling everything but the PSP and DS since thats all I really have time for anymore are short sweet sessions of gaming.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Early afternoon and late at night is when I can get on Wi-fi, but I bring my DS pretty much everywhere and I'll pick up and play if I find myself with nothing to do. Lately, I've found that my professor really doesn't care what we do during class, so I've found my DS to be a good way to pass the time (especially since everything's in the book and the lecture itself is useless).

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    Weekends only, Friday and Saturday, due to school.

If I could, I'd play MW2 all the time.

Back