• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When Im 64 Tyranitar

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
Years
  • so whos your oldest pokemon on your team in black and white...or in your box...mine is tyranitar all the way from fire red so about 4 years haha second oldest is swampert at 4 months old so whos your oldest?

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    A shiny Pidgeot I caught as a Pidgey back in LeafGreen 4 years ago.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    My Infernape is the oldest from back during Diamond. Never traded anything older than that over to these games.

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Sadly don't have another DS to transfer from DPPtHGSS to Black, if I did, I'd be sending over my Metagross from Ruby that is sitting on my Pearl game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2011
    My Charizard and Raichu from my Firered, they're like five or six years old! They're on my White version now.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My starter from September whenever my game shipped 2010. I don't like to migrate/transfer very often. Something about it makes me iffy.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • The oldest right now is my starter( Servine, she's 3 weeks old) as I have yet to transfer pokemon from Hg/Ss but once I do it's going to be my Latias who's 5 years old (came from Emerald and transferred her to Platinum then traded her to Hg...she's my oldest pokemon ever...)

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • feraligator all the way from Gold that I traded into fire red then Pearl then white :D
    you can trade from GBC games to GBA games? we have much to discuss for i did not know that.

my oldest is charizard from fire red from 6 years ago, then i transferred it to emerald, then pearl, the platinum, then soul silver, then finally white!
    and i like how if it's been transferred through enough times it says on its summary "arrived after a very long travel through time"
    i have a time traveling charizard.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • Well, they're not on there yet (still need another DS to transfer them), but I plan on transfering up my Blaziken, Groudon, and Rayquaza from the first time I played Ruby. So they're...how many years has it been since those came out? More than five, I think...

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    i have the 10 year anniversary dragonite, mew, and espeon from that came out for the kanto remakes but its on my soulsilver and i plan on transferrin them when i have time

Back