• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When the debate of Pokemon vs. Digimon first came up, I chose both!

Rose Oni

Pokemon Trainer and Digimon Tamer
Years
  • Ready to Begin?

Ah... I see I made it. About time I say...

My name is Rose Oni, but please call me Rose. I'm just a gal who has been a fan of Pokemon and Digimon since both came to the USA in the 90s. Yes, I'm ancient at the age of 29, but staying young at heart is the secret to keeping wrinkles and grey hair at bay.

I must say I am quite the gamer. I am partial to RPGs like Persona (4 Golden and 5 Royal specifically), Paper Mario (I don't talk about Sticker Star or the games after it), the Dark Souls trilogy, Bloodborne, Nioh, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and its sequel, Digimon World: Next Order, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Final Fantasy (VII, VII Remake, X, X-2, Tactics, Tactics Advance, Tactics A2 are favorites), Fire Emblem (I freaking LOVE Three Houses! Golden Deer best house), Dragonball Xenoverse 2 (big Dragonball fan). I also play some FPS games, mainly DOOM 2016 and its sequel, plus the Metroid Prime trilogy and Halo (haven't been in it since Reach). Been playing Mario Party, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros since the N64 days. Speaking of N64, I grew up (and still love) playing Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. While on platformers, I love Super Mario Galaxy, Galaxy 2, and A Hat in Time. Also played a lot of the 2D Metroid series, which explains why I love Hollow Knight. Can't forget Cuphead. So difficult yet so well animated and fun. Portal and Portal 2 are close to me too. Great music... Speaking of great music, I have played so much of the Legend of Zelda series (favorites are Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker, and A Link to the Past). Oh, and I am Undertale trash with a huge lesbian crush on Undyne. CUE THE MEGALOVANIA!!

A bit personal, but I am proud to be a part of the LGBTQIA+ and an ally to anyone who falls under that (assuming they are a good person etc etc).

Been roleplaying for 17 years on various websites and apps. I look forward to starting and taking part in various roleplays here.

Feel free to ask me questions. Also read my bio on my profile! I talk about my interests and hobbies mostly there.

Congratulations! You made it to the end!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Rose! Welcome to the community! And don't you worry, haha, I hit the big 30 back in October. You're among old and young Pokemon (and Digimon!) fans alike. <3 Also, who doesn't have a mega lesbo crush on that fishy babe? All damn day sister, haha. Tho Muffet got a close second as far as spider waifus go, I ain't gonna lie.

Definitely consider joining our LGBTQIA+ club at the Clubhouse! And for sure check out our Roleplay Theater too! I'm sure you'll adore both of them. :)

So, I can't help but to notice a major Nintendo title missing in your list! How do you feel about Kirby? :D

Rose Oni

Pokemon Trainer and Digimon Tamer
    Years
  • Thank you for the kind words Fairy, and I am glad to see others around my age here. As for your taste in spider waifu, I definitely give it a 10/10.

I already have posted in the LGBTQIA+ club and looking forward to having discussions there! As for the Roleplay Theater, I am biding my time and just watching for now.

I KNEW I forgot about a franchise. Yes, I LOVE me some Kirby. Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, Planet Robobot, and the Crystal Shards are some of my favorites. Also love Super Star Ultra. All of them are so nice to play. Plus, you know, playing as a pink eldritch horror eating other eldritch horrors is great.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Nice to meet you Rose, it's nice to read a longer OP in this part of the forums sometimes.~

There's a lot you've played that I've either heard of or know of but haven't dabbled in myself (Persona 4 Golden/5 Royal, Dark Souls/Bloodborne, Skyrim, Final Fantasy, and Fire Emblem) but if you like the Prime trilogy, 2D Metroidvanias, and Zelda, I've gotta say you've got really good taste, and especially good taste in Kirby games. I'd love to talk more in-depth about that if you have the time.

As I'm still fairly new myself I'm not sure there's anywhere specific I can recommend on the forums, but I'm sure wherever you end up, people will be very welcoming. Hope to see you around.~

Years
  • wow that's quite the repertoire of games you got there. Pokecommunity always welcome passionate gamers!

and ofc don't even worry about age. 29 in human years is pretty darn young, it's just media that keeps pushing younger and younger people out in the open to get people jaded about "old age". i say you ain't old til you hit 50 or something lol.

anyhow, welcome to the forums! i'm sure you're gonna fit right in and make plenty of friends on here. i'll see you around!

Back