• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen when was deoxys invented by nintendo?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Deoxys, like all the other Pok?mon from R/S, was made and put in the game before it was released. They simply had no way to GET Deoxys, though it is in the game, and always has been.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 3 Deoxys exist-> Deoxys, Deoxy-F, and Deoxy-L

Though there seems to be 3 different Pokemon, they're all the same (just like how all the Unowns go under one big classification of Unown). Deoxys is a promotional Pokemon within Ruby and Sapphire, and most likely to be another promotional (like the Southern Island event in RS) in FRLG as well.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • They are the same Pokemon... only for the gameboy purpose does the people add the "F" and "L" to the end of their name (due to the radical difference in base stats). The newest Pokemon movie will have all 3 forms of Deoxys in it (but all going under the classification of just "Deoxys")

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Think of it as Mewtwo on crack. One version of Deo is based on offense with over 500 offensive stats, the other is defensive, 500 defensive, and the 3rd version is just a piece of useless weight. Not sure about the 500 stat points, but I remember frostsomething said Deo-F or something had 500 attack stats or something when I asked about my team.

Jess: I was ust wondering..is that avatar of your's an Anubis from neopet?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Deoxys Fire can have over 500 attack or special attack, but Deoxys-L doesn?t have such radical defences. Deoxys-F has 180 base Special Attack and Attack, while Deoxys-L has 160 base Defense and Special Defense.

williamdorf

New Pokemon World Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 4, 2004
    Kitty17794 said:
    i dont get why this pokemon is so popular. I dont even know what it is... O.o

Well here's a picture of Deoxys in R/S
    when was deoxys invented by nintendo?

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • FR Deoxys is pure offence. Insane Attack, Special Attack and Speed stats, but absolutely laughable HP, Defence and Special Defence. Pretty much any attack will take him down providing you get the chance.

LG Deoxys is the defensive version, but not quite as dedicated. It has brilliant Defence and Special Defence, and only average attacking abilities. I like this version best for its general all-roundness compared to the others.

RS Deoxys is a toned-down FR version. Slightly lower Attack, Special Attack and Speed. Slightly higher Defence and Special Defence. Unless I'm mistaken their HP is the same.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Deoxys F has really high Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed and really low Defense, Sp. Attack and HP
    Deoxys L has really high Defense, Sp. Defense and HP and pretty low Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed

Deoxys RS has well-rounded stats

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Mewther said:
    So you catch Deoxys F in FR, And Deoxys L in LG???
    :\ Why couldn't they just make one pokemon??
    They are both the "same" Pokemon, called Deoxys. Think of it as an ubar Unown... how come there's so many Unown out there? Why can't they just make one Unown? It works the same way (except different Unowns have the same stats, Deoxys do not)

Deoxys (in ruby sapphire)- worthless. its stats are not "rounded out" at all but just a completely weaker version of Deoxys-F

Deoxys (in Fire Red)- closest Pokemon to unbeatable, unless there's quick attack/extremespped/Mach punch. As long as you overcome it's speed, you win

Deoxys (in Leaf Green)- not as scary in stats, but knowing Cosmic Power with such a high natural defense makes it such an annoying staller using spike. However it is completely beatable... you know that it can't attack, so you can take time to buff up as well.

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    any one got any pics of beta pokemon(pokemon abandon in the process of making new pokemon)

Back