• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you laughed?

Charzy

:3 Charizard :3
    Years
    Yesterday, New Years Eve, when my partner picked me up and spun around in circles on the spot for about 30 seconds and I was so dizzy that I held onto him for dear life and when I opened my eyes I could not focus as everything was just spinning me to the ground LOL. It was very stormy outside - the clouds were just coming over us so I suppose it put a good mood upon us :D

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I said this one old joke name to my brother today. I said "hey chantacler dog come over here" to my dog and ya know how laughter is contagious. I have a pretty contagious laugh so we laughed for a little while...but i usually laugh at dumb things. The other night one week before Christmas me and three friends stayed up till 3 am talking and we just couldn't stop laughing at this character name i made and then i said "African American Giant" (no offense to any one) and we all just bursted out laughing and then my friend said something about the ghost busters and started mimicing the theme song and said something perverted and man that was like a once in a blue moon night.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    The last time I really laughed was sometime late last night (or early this morning; whichever). My friend had given me this link to a ustream channel where a marathon of all of the Pokemon movies and some specials were being shown. There was also this chat box to the right, where you can talk and discuss things about the movie at the same time you all watch it.

Well... let's just say that most of the things said were pretty hilarious. xP

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    When I was watching Transformer 2.
    "Ow That hurt!" "Its supposed to hurt its a butt whopping"
    xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Just earlier, when my mom spilled shredded cheese all over herself. The hardest I laughed was this morning when my dog clotheslined himself jumping from the couch to the ottoman and immediately ran away from the scene like he was embarrassed. And now I'm laughing at my dog for rejecting my kisses. =3= I laugh at everything.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    Last night with my friends at a concert. after my friends played their music, we all watched the best of 1980's comedians or something like that. IT was halarious, the best one going into depth with all the curse words and their meanings, i dont remember much of it but it was funny.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    In the year 2005.
    When was the last time you laughed?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I laugh everyday prior to watching Scrubs. Which is everyday. But I last laughed about 10 hours ago before I went to sleep because, well, I was watching Scrubs. :(

Back